These Protesters in London

Just been watching ITN news, somebody holding a sign calling him the world's number one racist.
Can anybody tell me what he's done or that has earner him that title?

These protests seem like a pointless exercise imo. Not sure what their aim is other than to make the attendees feel important or like they're making a difference in their own heads.
What's their end goal?
Gets them a load of likes on Facebook.
"Well done Caitlen, fight the facist nazi pig"

Gets them a load of likes on Facebook.
"Well done Caitlen, fight the facist nazi pig"

I just don't get it me like. Think they should compare his presidency to somebody like Stalin or Hitler who were genuine bastards before throwing terms like that around

Just been watching ITN news, somebody holding a sign calling him the world's number one racist.
Can anybody tell me what he's done or said that has earned him that title?

These protests seem like a pointless exercise imo. Not sure what their aim is other than to make the attendees feel important or like they're making a difference in their own heads.
What's their end goal?
Same as people taking selfies or filming a band they go and see. It’s not about the event it’s about them showing everyone they were there. The sooner these people realise they’re insignificant and have no say in the world the better. You fit in with the way the world works not vice versa. If they were capable of doing anything they’d be in power already.

It never makes any difference whatsoever.

Last week some trade unionist wife was speaking in Baltic Square at a rally. On and on she was slavering. Nobody was even there but she was acting like it was live aid.

Last night a march through the town in opposition to trumps visit even though he’s already here.

It always seems to be the same types as well. Hippies, students, female art teachers in tie dye long skirts, blokes in kaftans, stop apartheid and free nelson madella tahirts, lifting of josticks and bo.

I hate Trump as much as the next man but this is making no difference at all. They should ban protesting as it is pointless.
As long as there’s no violence/ damage to business or property, I support all the people out there protesting, me being in NW Durham can only appreciate what they’re trying to get across our feelings to the Americans and our disgust to this Government (May) giving a Trump the red carpet treatment.. sorry but I just can’t stand the cretin :evil:

Yes the Hammersmith Hardware Company have asked for their pots and pans back and there's a lentil bake shortage so it's getting ugly... Oh and the Blimp tethers got caught in a number of sandals and carried off some protesters

I like lentil bake but I don't wear sandals...I haven't got a purple and orange jumper like the Ordnance Survey map wielding Burnley fans from the Harbour either @Arthur (One Shoe) Lee

Daft f***ing lefty, leaf eating, culture killing, non showering, weak minded, tradition phobic, scrawny I stink therefore I am degenerates.

Back