These grooming gangs then

Some very poor excuses on this thread.

These monsters were raping kids but they were ignorant that it was a crime? 1, bullshit in 99% of cases and 2, ignorance is no defence in British law.

These men have been allowed to commit these crimes due to either (or both) police who saw under age kids as slags or political correct council workers who were more interested in race relations than tackling serious crime.

Nobody is saying there isn't other pedophiles operating in this country. However, comparing 1 white bloke abusing a kid in secret and unknown to the authorities isn't the same as a large gang of Musilm men openly abusing 1400 kids over a 20 year period and the authorities turning a blind eye.

It is a national scandal that these crimes were allowed to go on for so long unchecked.

The PC bros pretty quiet in this thread I see, only Frijj has made a token appearance so far. Just remember that our governments have imported this shit without any of us having a say in the matter and the apparatus of the state have enabled it for many years (police, social workers, councillors etc) while anybody who spoke out was brandished a racist and a liar.

"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality."

Hmm

All I’ll say on the matter is that it’s concerning and highlights a clear need to target preventative measures within the Asian community.

The evidence is there and the numbers don’t lie - these crimes are being perpetrated mostly by Asian men.

That doesn’t mean we should forget about all the white people crimes like.

which one. is that the Turkish, the Stans or somewhere else

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...607998484334971647&selectedIndex=2&ajaxhist=0

I was using the terminology the report used. Asian.

The PC bros pretty quiet in this thread I see, only Frijj has made a token appearance so far. Just remember that our governments have imported this shit without any of us having a say in the matter and the apparatus of the state have enabled it for many years (police, social workers, councillors etc) while anybody who spoke out was brandished a racist and a liar.

"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality."

Nice. Real nice.

These monsters were raping kids but they were ignorant that it was a crime? 1, bullshit in 99% of cases and 2, ignorance is no defence in British law.

These men have been allowed to commit these crimes due to either (or both) police who saw under age kids as slags or political correct council workers who were more interested in race relations than tackling serious crime.

Nobody is saying there isn't other pedophiles operating in this country. However, comparing 1 white bloke abusing a kid in secret and unknown to the authorities isn't the same as a large gang of Musilm men openly abusing 1400 kids over a 20 year period and the authorities turning a blind eye.

It is a national scandal that these crimes were allowed to go on for so long unchecked.
This...

This anarl...

I know! But in a culture where they think it’s ok to marry a lass who is 12yr old it’s pretty easy to see why they think it’s ok.
I know at one stage new immigrants when they were allocated a town city to stay in and be housed, they were all given a talk about how to integrate and what behaviour was acceptable with local community.

They were told the age of consent was 16 and to go against that, it was breaking the law.

However if they have been brought up with the age on consent being lower as you say and I am sure some countrys don't have an age limit, so it hard to get the point over.

However with second or third generations, it really should be within the culture understood and tolerance be more acceptable.

I was using the terminology the report used. Asian.

I questioned that previously. Why was that term even allowed in such a report. As such I give it no regard whatsoever for such a basic mistake

It is lumping turkish, Bangladeshi, Pakistini, Indian, sri lanka, china, Russia, japan, arabic and so on as one.

Come on I think you were keen on detail ;)

I questioned that previously. Why was that term even allowed in such a report. As such I give it no regard whatsoever for such a basic mistake

It is lumping turkish, Bangladeshi, Pakistini, Indian, sri lanka, china, Russia, japan, arabic and so on as one.

Come on I think you were keen on detail ;)

I think in the UK Asian is a byword for Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi.

In the US, it is a byword for Chinese/Japanese/Korean.

Obviously it means anyone from Asia but that’s what it is often used to mean IMO

I know at one stage new immigrants when they were allocated a town city to stay in and be housed, they were all given a talk about how to integrate and what behaviour was acceptable with local community.

They were told the age of consent was 16 and to go against that, it was breaking the law.

However if they have been brought up with the age on consent being lower as you say and I am sure some countrys don't have an age limit, so it hard to get the point over.

However with second or third generations, it really should be within the culture understood and tolerance be more acceptable.

The age of consent is a total red herring. The apologists talk of Muslims marrying 12 year olds. If this does indeed happen at this age (debatable) they are marrying with the notion of having a proper relationship and starting a family.

What has the above got to do with someone plying a 12 year old with drink and / or drugs in order to take advantage of them? In most cases the child is abused physically and emotionally then shared or prostituted around the abusers friends or associates. This would be considered wrong in their own country.

We need to stop making lame excuses for these criminal pedophiles.

I think in the UK Asian is a byword for Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi.

In the US, it is a byword for Chinese/Japanese/Korean.

Obviously it means anyone from Asia but that’s what it is often used to mean IMO

but considering the difference between these countrys and the area it covers it is wrong to lump them together. If a person is described as Asian, what does he / she have an appearance of.

going to the report then, if some of these men are Turkish and the acceptance of what you say is Asian (I happen to agree with you on how it is accepted) then it is wrong to blame all 84% on those 3 countries.

Add to that, If they were Pakistani, then it is wrong to blame all 3 as well.

In fact probably more correct to majority are British with Pakistani / Bangladesh or whatever origin.

That is why I feel it is wrong to use this collective term to identify group of people

The age of consent is a total red herring. The apologists talk of Muslims marrying 12 year olds. If this does indeed happen at this age (debatable) they are marrying with the notion of having a proper relationship and starting a family.

What has the above got to do with someone plying a 12 year old with drink and / or drugs in order to take advantage of them? In most cases the child is abused physically and emotionally then shared or prostituted around abusers friends or associates. This would be considered wrong in their own country.

We need to stop making lame excuses for these criminal pedophiles.

let me just say they are criminals of that there is no doubt

I just cant get it out of head my a grown man would want to have sex with a child, even a pre-puberty child. That is abhorrent and a law in a land far away allows it / condones it / turns a blind eye.

I totally agree over here it is totally wrong to have sex with a child of 12

Last edited:

FFS man, give your f***ing head a shake and stop apologising for these animals

Safeguarding children should always be the top priority, there has been failure by authorities with regards to this. Heads should roll for those who failed to protect these vulnerable children.

Back