These grooming gangs then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really???? I find it a big step that we are identifying a problem and are being brave enough to bring it out in the open regarding a particular section of society. I have not mentioned anything you are assuming.
What am I assuming?

So far you've linked to an article stating the bit about Muslim men but not included the bit about white men, is there any reason for that?

It doesn't serve the purpose of demonising a whole section of our society. Makes me wonder if they really give a shit about the victims.
It was a different MO and although similar, a different type of abuse. The reason grooming gangs create such controversy is it is believed the abuse has its roots in culture rather than biology.

Well yeah except that it doesn't the op and thread title are intended to give the impression that 84% of sex offenders are Muslim men, in fact it's tiny in proportion to what we would all call peado offences, what it shows is how they operate, the outcomes are exactly the same they just work differently.
Really - it specifically says 84% of grooming gangs are Asian which is exactly what the article says. If you want to widen the debate then fair enough but the thread says exactly what is in the article which you disputed

Really - it specifically says 84% of grooming gangs are Asian which is exactly what the article says. If you want to widen the debate then fair enough but the thread says exactly what is in the article which you disputed

can the research not be more specific, Asia is a rather large place which encompasses a lot of countries. It mentions british Pakistani, is that the 84% or are there more cultures involved.
would be helpful to know for example, are the offenders recent immigrants ( likely there will be large groups of men with no women) or is it their parents or grandparents immigrated to this country, in which case they will be in a community.

Right ok then so cherry picking statistics to promote a racist agenda is f***ing class isn't it it, how about the 100% of those sexually interested in kids being White? Why not use that one to "indentify the problem"

Right ok then so cherry picking statistics to promote a racist agenda is f***ing class isn't it it, how about the 100% of those sexually interested in kids being White? Why not use that one to "indentify the problem"
That’s fine - start a discussion about that bit.

I will throw in that nearly all the girls abused by the grooming gangs were white.

I completely understand the anger and hatred generated by these gangs, they are sub-human scum but to play devils advocate...they’ve come from a culture where this may be deemed acceptable, back ‘home’ they must’ve seen as canny lads doing nothing wrong. Here they are now in a different country with the same set of values. One of the few things that does make this country great is the cultural diversity we have. Stopping people coming here would be a travesty imo so maybe the government aren’t wrong in allowing people in....where they fall down is the measures and constraints put in place for when people do arrive. Maybe there should be an expectation or some sort of measure of how a person has integrated into U.K. culture and adopted our values. Fail these and then you’re out.
How would the Pakistani groomers have targeted white Christian girls while they were living back ‘home’?

Actually that’s not what the report says.
Oh well I’m only reporting what my Sikh colleague told me.

That’s fine - start a discussion about that bit.

I will throw in that nearly all the girls abused by the grooming gangs were white.
I'm pulling the op up on his editing skills I'm not gonna start a thread about peados being White because it wouldn't be true for a start and I'd have not motivation to start a thread to suggest all white men where culturally nonces.

I guess that report today justifies what many have suspected. 84% is substantial for one particular group.
I used to work for child protection, there was plenty of abuse going on with all groups. Horrific stuff by all walks of life.

If there is a common denominator, it's men. Can you post the link to that story or does that not suit the agenda?

I might have a read but it’s getting tiresome.

All I know is that Islam isn’t a good mix in a modern society. Other cultures appear to have assimilated well.

I used to work for child protection, there was plenty of abuse going on with all groups. Horrific stuff by all walks of life.

If there is a common denominator, it's men. Can you post the link to that story or does that not suit the agenda?
Oh yes that mike hindley monster was a right bitch.

AWAITING COMMENT FROM @Frijj

Hmm

All I’ll say on the matter is that it’s concerning and highlights a clear need to target preventative measures within the Asian community.

The evidence is there and the numbers don’t lie - these crimes are being perpetrated mostly by Asian men.

That doesn’t mean we should forget about all the white people crimes like.

Sounds like you're outraged there mate. Maybe this isn't about being racist and just about facts. You seem to want to find reasons to be outraged. Outrageous behaviour.

There'll be wranguns in all races, and we should expect to see the vast majority of lone wranguns to be white since that demographic makes up the vast majority of the population in this country.
What is also evident is that for such a small section of society of the country, about 2-3% I'd say of Pakistani/ Bangladeshi / Muslim country origins to make up 84% of the grooming gangs is like cornering the market as it were, and quite a startling stat.

What also seems strange to me is the way it must be socially accepted amongst these gangs, a seemingly large amount knowing each other through family ties or friends since youth, so it's not like wranguns have met up on the net or similar, but have grown up with similar values and outlooks towards young white girls or girls who are outside of their religion.

As with all these types of things nowadays, I hope the authorities don't shy away from investigating fully these types of crimes or sweeping them under the carpet for fears of being labelled racist or singling out a community.

some of the girls being from troubled backgrounds, although it may be a factor in how the gangs choose victims, it shouldn't in anyway place any blame on the young girls whatsoever, that lies firmly in the nonce's court.

Worth mentioning also the gangs that have been caught so far aren't all made up of immigrants from foreign climes there's a fair spattering of 2nd generation immigrants in on the act too, even though they have no doubt been through the British education system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back