These grooming gangs then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh he will be along. He should change his user name to Alexa as he is like a f***ing amazing echo - has an answer for everything.
I genuinely like the lad,but he certainly lives in a different world then me.

Not exactly what the article says is it, it states that the MO of grooming gangs is usually linked to British Pakistani men, whereas men convicted of having a sexual interest in children are almost 100% white English men.

Hopefully things can become a little more open in tackling the route causes now
I think the route cause of operation latisse was men wanting to see kids abused via their computers and some of those kids were in Scottish families.

Bang on ,these rats see young white lasses as fair game.There to be abused.Ive warned my daughter In no uncertain terms about talking to them in clubs and pubs.

Yet we welcome them into our country with open arms,I don’t blame them I blame us and our leaders for being so f***ing stupid and “liberal”to allow this to go on.

You better get used to it Kev,as it’ll continue to get worse and become the norm well after me and you are dead and buried .
I completely understand the anger and hatred generated by these gangs, they are sub-human scum but to play devils advocate...they’ve come from a culture where this may be deemed acceptable, back ‘home’ they must’ve seen as canny lads doing nothing wrong. Here they are now in a different country with the same set of values. One of the few things that does make this country great is the cultural diversity we have. Stopping people coming here would be a travesty imo so maybe the government aren’t wrong in allowing people in....where they fall down is the measures and constraints put in place for when people do arrive. Maybe there should be an expectation or some sort of measure of how a person has integrated into U.K. culture and adopted our values. Fail these and then you’re out.

Not exactly what the article says is it, it states that the MO of grooming gangs is usually linked to British Pakistani men, whereas men convicted of having a sexual interest in children are almost 100% white English men.
That will surprise some people who say it's all the fault of Mo, the Paedo Prophet and his influence. Brandishing their Qur'an's in front of them as proof.

I genuinely like the lad,but he certainly lives in a different world then me.
He's no bother man. I admire the way he the stands up for himself in the face of the stick he gets at time.

Did it actually say white English?

Operation Lattise provided a pretty major bust in Scotland last year but it never got the same kind of social media coverage.

It doesn't serve the purpose of demonising a whole section of our society. Makes me wonder if they really give a shit about the victims.

I completely understand the anger and hatred generated by these gangs, they are sub-human scum but to play devils advocate...they’ve come from a culture where this may be deemed acceptable, back ‘home’ they must’ve seen as canny lads doing nothing wrong. Here they are now in a different country with the same set of values. One of the few things that does make this country great is the cultural diversity we have. Stopping people coming here would be a travesty imo so maybe the government aren’t wrong in allowing people in....where they fall down is the measures and constraints put in place for when people do arrive. Maybe there should be an expectation or some sort of measure of how a person has integrated into U.K. culture and adopted our values. Fail these and then you’re out.
I’m all for controlled immigration,I wouldn’t be here and most on this island if it weren’t for immigrants.However ,in the last 20 year we have let any fucker in from anywhere in the world no questions asked.The country and its people can’t handle it both culturally and it’s infrastructure,to late now hopefully time will heal these deepening wounds.

You have to just look at that eye sore being built down Hylton rd to see how invasive and crude this whole thing is .How that fits in with the local surroundings is a joke.
Optimises this whole sorry state we have getting ourselves in.

It doesn't serve the purpose of demonising a whole section of our society. Makes me wonder if they really give a shit about the victims.
I think they do give a shit but if you only look in one area then you're only going to find it in one area.

I’m all for controlled immigration,I wouldn’t be here and most on this island if it weren’t for immigrants.However ,in the last 20 year we have let any fucker in from anywhere in the world no questions asked.The country and its people can’t handle it both culturally and it’s infrastructure,to late now hopefully time will heal these deepening wounds.

You have to just look at that eye sore being built down Hylton rd to see how invasive and crude this whole thing is .How that fits in with the local surroundings is a joke.
Optimises this whole sorry state we have getting ourselves in.
I think you have to be careful when immigration comes from failing nationalistic states where rape culture is used as social control. Now that the BNP are the government in India we're seeing a similar rise in rape stats in that country too which is also a concern.

Last edited:
He's no bother man. I admire the way he the stands up for himself in the face of the stick he gets at time.

Did it actually say white English?
Nah that was my assumption, probably all Welsh if we're being honest though, sheep shagging little nonces that they are.

Except Coleman obvs

Apart from it is exactly what is said in the thread title and op.

Apart from it is exactly what is said in the thread title and op.
Well yeah except that it doesn't the op and thread title are intended to give the impression that 84% of sex offenders are Muslim men, in fact it's tiny in proportion to what we would all call peado offences, what it shows is how they operate, the outcomes are exactly the same they just work differently.

Well yeah except that it doesn't the op and thread title are intended to give the impression that 84% of sex offenders are Muslim men, in fact it's tiny in proportion to what we would all call peado offences, what it shows is how they operate, the outcomes are exactly the same they just work differently.
Really???? I find it a big step that we are identifying a problem and are being brave enough to bring it out in the open regarding a particular section of society. I have not mentioned anything you are assuming.

Bang on ,these rats see young white lasses as fair game.There to be abused.Ive warned my daughter In no uncertain terms about talking to them in clubs and pubs.
The lasses they go for are a bit younger than the ones that frequent pubs and clubs. If you've got any lasses around 12 to 15 warn them about talking to them in takeaways, especially if they offer her a kebab for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back