The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

It'll be Dwight I reckon. I think he's a decent character that has a bit of popularity.

It was like something from Dallas, especially with the sinister music. :lol:
Much prefer Dwight to Daryl like.

Decent actor and I can actually understand what he's saying.

I reckon that was just Negan dreaming....

I don't think it actually happened. I reckon that was what was going through Negans head as he was lying there unconscious...!
Interesting that, it'll make a lot more sense if it's Negan dreaming/thinking.

If Gimple was the showrunner for season 9, then I'd have been convinced that Maggie & Daryl would have turned evil - with him being replaced then I'm not sure. Maggie's actor still needs to sign the contract for season 9 though?

Last edited:
I reckon that was just Negan dreaming....

I don't think it actually happened. I reckon that was what was going through Negans head as he was lying there unconscious...!
I know what you mean.

However, Negan knows Maggie wants him dead and she'll not forgive Rick for not killing him, which could start a rift between Maggie and Rick which he was dreaming about (planning). Plus, straight afterwards it cut to the room where Negan was.

For me, the mannerisms of Maggie and the phrases she used, was very Negan-esqe.
Not bad a theory when you put it like that.

Likewise Daryl setting Dwight free like a scene from Lassie then emerging from the shadows all "Negan must die"
Exactly. If Negan has to die for Glen and Abe, surely Dwight has to die for Denise?

At the moment there isnt really a lot. Even Fear has been f***ing ruined now.
I think the last episode left plenty of questions. What is Maggie's intentions? What will happen to Dwight? Is that herd significant? Will someone just ride the fuck out of Eugene so he becomes a normal bloke?

Last edited:
I wonder if you'd say that to his face?

Think you've gone slightly off topic btw.

I would say it to his face no problem at all, whats he going to do hit me?

I'd take a clip for a nice pay day be another person in a long list who's going to sue the little jumped up scumbag

:lol: the modern ambulance chaser

My jaw would be safe anyway hes tiny... in his words he'll do nuttin.

May just be pissing a bit of blood so thinking about it I may duck down so he can get a clean shot then bank the cash :lol:

Anyway back to the topic...

Think it could be right about the dream, if not then that's just bloody stupid how fast she turned.

Back