The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

You've misunderstood the question.

That's what's happened there.
UK fans can watch Fear The Walking Dead season four on April 23 at 9pm on AMC on BT TV.

British audiences will be a week behind those watching Stateside.

Episodes of Fear The Walking Dead air on Sundays on AMC in America at 9pm.

UK fans can watch Fear The Walking Dead season four on April 23 at 9pm on AMC on BT TV.

British audiences will be a week behind those watching Stateside.

Episodes of Fear The Walking Dead air on Sundays on AMC in America at 9pm.
Cheers

I don’t think that Negan can ever be seen as a good guy after his ‘wives’ were shown in the last series.
He made Glenn's eye pop out when he stoved his napper in with lucille.

Defo not a good guy

The final was checkmate, Rick wins. A lot of new characters were introduced but like was said ages ago too many too quick but always remember its just what happens in the comic books. I look forward to it returning but FTWD will tide me over.

gave up after Nelly or Buttons the horse went missing after season 2 at the farm... from then on they just keep going around in circles from one cheap location to another... in years to come I recon it will be seen as new version of that neverending series Lost

Just watched the last one there, well it was on in the background. How f***ing slow can they make it, it's a right chew on. Slow music, sentimental talking while I'm waiting for bits like guns blowing up and the big fella getting his neck sliced. Been waiting forever for him to get his and he gets a big sticky plaster instead.

I thought it was quite good, i still love the program like. The ending was a bit off, find it hard to believe they would all turn on Rick like that - but they had the Rick/Darryl fight earlier this season which suggested they could go against each other longer term imo as they have different opinions.

FTWD is also great, first season felt a bit of a chore mind but its got better and better since.

Back