The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Michonne is a loner - it took King Zeke to break her coldness. They arent going to kill Rick or Michonne off so we are now stuck with a soap couple. Nobody wants a long term relationship its bollocks. We want to see characters built up and then shit out. Thats why the comic did what it did to their partners. Happiness isnt an option.
Rick and Michonne have been though a lot together, having about 20 minutes of screen time with her and Zeke across a few episodes before they cop off would have been a cop out. In the narrative of the show it makes sense the way they've done it. Let's be honest, they've only had two or three "soap couple" scenes in about two seasons.

The show has broadly stayed on the rails of the comics without necessarily having characters taking the same course. If they bring the whispers in the story will probably follow much the same path as it did even without Carl.

The reason the show is bad is mainly to do with the dialogue and pacing rather than tweaks they've made with the relationships between characters.

As for happiness not being an option, do you think any of the characters happy?

Bit of an anticlimax that episode. Enjoyed it since the mid season break though. Is there anywhere online I can watch the second half of FTWD? Can't get a working link for the episode 'Minotaur' on kodi.

f***ing hate Daryl. On twitter Walking dead just put summat about Morgan not being the only cross over. If he has gone to ruin fear I hope Daryl fucks off after him.
It'll be Dwight I reckon. I think he's a decent character that has a bit of popularity.

Especially with Jesus and Daryl agreeing with her straight off the bat.

"Yeah, let's fuck over Rick and his plans for a better world" as if they've been planning it for weeks :lol:
It was like something from Dallas, especially with the sinister music. :lol:

That's it, thank feck it's finally finished.

Rick and all the hard nosed survivors now see the error of their ways and set about building a new future. The future doesn't involve fighting, it involves close co operation and working together. The world now starts to be rebuilt :cool:

That's how I'm viewing it. I'm not wasting my time watching another series of that crap :lol:

Did you watch Fear? That was beauty!
I'm going to have to try and find it. It's all about Westworld now though for me. Steven Ogg confirmed :cool:. Although reading about the first 5 episodes it's been done so that the scenes don't run in any kind of time order and jumps backwards and forwards. I can see it not going down to well.

Whats wrong with that?

It was just an infinity sign

Honeymoon forever?

Probably means something to Dwight.

He didn't bleed to death in the comics when exactly the same thing happened.
The video I seen summing up the episode showed a drawing of people having this symbol around their waist belt/rope and hinted it was a clue for Dwight. Haven’t read the comics so no idea how accurate this is. For me I’m expecting to see more of Dwight at some point

I'm going to have to try and find it. It's all about Westworld now though for me. Steven Ogg confirmed :cool:. Although reading about the first 5 episodes it's been done so that the scenes don't run in any kind of time order and jumps backwards and forwards. I can see it not going down to well.

It's scored a bit lower than the first series as has Handmaids tale but that won't deter me

Was a good episode I thought apart from the ending with Maggie and that.... after all that they are just going to turn on him because he saved Negan.

What a load of shite

Was a good episode I thought apart from the ending with Maggie and that.... after all that they are just going to turn on him because he saved Negan.

What a load of shite

I reckon that was just Negan dreaming....

The scene with Maggie was ridiculous. After all the shit they've been through, they wouldn't just turn on him like that.

I don't think it actually happened. I reckon that was what was going through Negans head as he was lying there unconscious...!

Last edited:
I reckon that was just Negan dreaming....

I don't think it actually happened. I reckon that was what was going through Negans head as he was lying there unconscious...!

Interesting take on it, I've got a feeling it may be real though as the show was going a bit daft.

Redeemed itself with that episode till right at the end.

Interesting take on it, I've got a feeling it may be real though as the show was going a bit daft.

Redeemed itself with that episode till right at the end.

I know what you mean.

However, Negan knows Maggie wants him dead and she'll not forgive Rick for not killing him, which could start a rift between Maggie and Rick which he was dreaming about (planning). Plus, straight afterwards it cut to the room where Negan was.

For me, the mannerisms of Maggie and the phrases she used, was very Negan-esqe.

I know what you mean.

However, Negan knows Maggie wants him dead and she'll not forgive Rick for not killing him, which could start a rift between Maggie and Rick which he was dreaming about (planning). Plus, straight afterwards it cut to the room where Negan was.

For me, the mannerisms of Maggie and the phrases she used, was very Negan-esqe.

Good point didn't realise it went back to the room he was in. It's strange most season 8 was thinking this is getting shite, then last few episodes were good and I'm looking forward to season 9 :lol:

Back