The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

What I want to know is why bother saving Negan just to lock him up in a cage? His part is going to be boring as fuck next season ffs :confused:.
It’s what they do in the comics, Negan is still a huge part in them when he’s locked up.

Then again, it’s Carl who befriends Negan whilst he’s in the cell. So no idea who will befriend him here.

All leading up to the whisperers eventually anyways.

My jaw would be safe anyway hes tiny... in his words he'll do nuttin.

May just be pissing a bit of blood so thinking about it I may duck down so he can get a clean shot then bank the cash :lol:

Anyway back to the topic...

Think it could be right about the dream, if not then that's just bloody stupid how fast she turned.
Don’t know why she is intent on getting Negan for killing Glenn. It was that muttering bellend Daryl that got him killed by swinging for Negan. :lol:

I think it would have been much better if at the end Gabriel started shouting "I can see" in the voice of Eddie Murphy from Trading Places.
Did well to flatten Negan whilst half blind to his credit.

Don’t know why she is intent on getting Negan for killing Glenn. It was that muttering bellend Daryl that got him killed by swinging for Negan. :lol:

Did well to flatten Negan whilst half blind to his credit.
Negans hand will have been knacking man after the gun going off in it.

It was that muttering bellend Daryl that got him killed by swinging for Negan. :lol:

He said he was going to smash him anyway and the ini mini mo stuff was just so he didn't have to splat Rick's head in front of his son.

It makes you think are they going to start making Negan a good guy?

He seemed like he wanted peace before Rick sliced his throat.

He said he was going to smash him anyway and the ini mini mo stuff was just so he didn't have to splat Rick's head in front of his son.

He seemed like he wanted peace before Rick sliced his throat.
Was that for Glenn or Abraham though? It was Abraham who got chosen for eenie meenie minie mo, although I always thought he chose Abraham from the beginning.

They’ve tried to make Negan come across as a good guy for a while now like. All his speeches have been about him being the answer to stop all the death etc

If anything, Rick & Negan are really similar. The only reason Negan is seen as a bad guy is because we’ve followed Rick’s point of view from the beginning.

That throat slashing reminded me a bit of Shane’s death. Rick calms them down before gushing them.

He’s a right sly prick when it comes to one on one scenarios. :lol:

Aye like those blokes who he gave them his word then nailed them.

I can't remember the full part of that it's just what Negan said to Rick in the last episode. Said he just done all the choosing thing so he didn't have to smash in his head in front of Carl then said maybe I should have and Carl would still be alive.

Can't remember Shane's death either been ages, thought he was a good character though shame.

Was that for Glenn or Abraham though? It was Abraham who got chosen for eenie meenie minie mo, although I always thought he chose Abraham from the beginning.

They’ve tried to make Negan come across as a good guy for a while now like. All his speeches have been about him being the answer to stop all the death etc

If anything, Rick & Negan are really similar. The only reason Negan is seen as a bad guy is because we’ve followed Rick’s point of view from the beginning.

That throat slashing reminded me a bit of Shane’s death. Rick calms them down before gushing them.

From what people who read the comics have told me, Negan was always meant to represent a point of view that the only way to survive in the zombie apocalypse is to be part of this dictatorship and submit to his rule. This was undermined in the show by really poor handling. The zombies have been reduced to barely any threat which makes everyone wonder why they should put up with the Saviours, Rick’s group have clearly shown there’s a better way than that which is preferable, and you don’t see any real shortcomings to their group apart from having enough firepower to stand up to the Saviours, and they totally overdid the Negan is BAD and the Saviours are BAD thing. Other than that they’ve just botched the whole storyline. I mean, for fuck’s sake, the whole of series 7 is supposed to take place over 19 days? Fuck off.

There needs to be redemption for Negan otherwise it's narratively pointless keeping him in the show.

I think the idea behind Negan is that if the show had followed him as the protagonist since day one we'd see him as the good guy. I don't think either the show or comics did a good job of getting that across.

There needs to be redemption for Negan otherwise it's narratively pointless keeping him in the show.

I think the idea behind Negan is that if the show had followed him as the protagonist since day one we'd see him as the good guy. I don't think either the show or comics did a good job of getting that across.

He did come across as a good guy at points but then at the end said he wanted to kill them all and smashed the Radio.

Only to have Rick where he wanted him then he went soft wanting to stop the killing for Rick to slice his throat. Bastards have got me wanting to watch Season 9 now even though I thought I was sick of it after the shitty flash back episodes of Season 8.

It's been rather shite since Terminus. The gun fights have to go, SO boring and amateur.

Love the concept but not the execution. delighted the director has been sacked. Or, whatever.

Thought it's been a really good season TBH, not perfect but still ten times better than the rest of the shite on.

Glad Negan is still alive, still lots left in the character. Rather see folks like him than big massive pussies like Maggie or Jesus.

From what people who read the comics have told me, Negan was always meant to represent a point of view that the only way to survive in the zombie apocalypse is to be part of this dictatorship and submit to his rule. This was undermined in the show by really poor handling. The zombies have been reduced to barely any threat which makes everyone wonder why they should put up with the Saviours, Rick’s group have clearly shown there’s a better way than that which is preferable, and you don’t see any real shortcomings to their group apart from having enough firepower to stand up to the Saviours, and they totally overdid the Negan is BAD and the Saviours are BAD thing. Other than that they’ve just botched the whole storyline. I mean, for fuck’s sake, the whole of series 7 is supposed to take place over 19 days? Fuck off.
:lol:

Back