The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Can’t wait for the whisperers to come in now that Gimple has left.

15 episodes of Rick going “I’m going to kill you.” only for him to go “Save him, doc.” after he has slashed his throat. Although, to be fair that is what happens in the comics so...

Here’s hoping for a time jump and The Whisperers to be in early season 9 to stop the stale feeling. And in that time jump, Daryl & Maggie have been Lucille’d. Sick of their constant moaning.

15 episodes of Rick going “I’m going to kill you.” only for him to go “Save him, doc.” after he has slashed his throat. Although, to be fair that is what happens in the comics so...

Here’s hoping for a time jump and The Whisperers to be in early season 9 to stop the stale feeling. And in that time jump, Daryl & Maggie have been Lucille’d. Sick of their constant moaning.

f***ing hate Daryl. On twitter Walking dead just put summat about Morgan not being the only cross over. If he has gone to ruin fear I hope Daryl fucks off after him.

f***ing hate Daryl. On twitter Walking dead just put summat about Morgan not being the only cross over. If he has gone to ruin fear I hope Daryl fucks off after him.
His mumbling of words pisses me off. In fact, anytime Daryl or Mullet Forrest Gump speak I need to pay close attention just to understand the fuckers.

Daryl hopeful whisperer spoiler:

I hope Daryl takes Rosita’s Whisperer death. His severed head on a spike will be a canny way to see half the fan base go mental. :lol:

His mumbling of words pisses me off. In fact, anytime Daryl or Mullet Forrest Gump speak I need to pay close attention just to understand the fuckers.

Daryl hopeful whisperer spoiler:

I hope Daryl takes Rosita’s Whisperer death. His severed head on a spike will be a canny way to see half the fan base go mental. :lol:

Aye, I wish to fuck they’d put subtitles on when Darylbacca opens his mouth

Also you just know Gimple will shoe horn some bollocks link in to the show with regards to the whisperers to make that shite too. Alpha will probably turn out to be Maddison from Fear and Beta f***ing Bryan Cranston from breaking bad.

Shows going/gone to shit.

Apparently they are stalling The Whisperers and going with an original storyline for next season, reckon The Whisperers will be saved for the ten year anniversary.

I think it's got massively back on track since the mid season break, enjoyed every episode.

I genuinely feel like the comics are setting up to hand the reins over to Carl, potentially killing Rick off. The show is now so far removed it barely makes sense. Its fine to go in its own direction but then do it entirely. Too many Gimple decisions being made because he can. f***ing Rick and Michonne...

Apparently that sign Dwights lass put on the letter is a symbol of The Whisperers

Not that I have a clue who they are just seen it explained on a video :lol:

...f***ing Rick and Michonne...
Whats wrong with that?

Apparently that sign Dwights lass put on the letter is a symbol of The Whisperers
It was just an infinity sign

Honeymoon forever?

Probably means something to Dwight.

How exactly didn't he bleed to death?

Michonne must have had a health pack handy :lol:
He didn't bleed to death in the comics when exactly the same thing happened.

Last edited:
Whats wrong with that?

It was just an infinity sign

Honeymoon forever?

Probably means something to Dwight.

He didn't bleed to death in the comics when exactly the same thing happened.

Michonne is a loner - it took King Zeke to break her coldness. They arent going to kill Rick or Michonne off so we are now stuck with a soap couple. Nobody wants a long term relationship its bollocks. We want to see characters built up and then shit out. Thats why the comic did what it did to their partners. Happiness isnt an option.

Back