The Virus is Painfully Real

Sorry it was 13x not 16x, got it slightly wrong. Guess that is repeated misinformation just like saying kids shed virus from flu mist when I got banned the time before that?

(Pending peer review)

‘children who receive the vaccine will actively 'shed'live flu virus for several days or even weeks after vaccination, thus putting others at risk’

the governments own documents! And I got banned for saying this!

You have completely, and probably deliberately taken that PHE document out of context, by quoting a sentence that PHE say is a misunderstanding.

That linked document states that any post-vaccination shedding is unlikely to infect someone else, and it does not say shedding continues for weeks.

Why must you constantly tell lies?

You have completely, and probably deliberately taken that PHE document out of context, by quoting a sentence that PHE say is a misunderstanding.

That linked document states that any post-vaccination shedding is unlikely to infect someone else, and it does not say shedding continues for weeks.

Why must you constantly tell lies?
I missed what all this was debate was about, but what has the flu vaccine got to do with the covid vaccines? I'm just asking so don't get arsey.

Sorry to bring up an older thread, but a fella I know died of Covid yesterday. He was 53 and didn't have anything wrong with him as far as anybody knows. By choice he wouldn't have the vaccine. He leaves a wife and 2 young adults to deal with their loss.

Get your jabs folks, before you and yours regret it.
None of us live in a vacuum. The lad was obviously influenced in some way whether that was from social media, people he knew, press stories etc. Those who convince people that there is no risk from this virus or that the vaccine is unsafe have blood on their hands.

I'd never condemn an anti vaccer, their choice, I believe in the vaccine...but why can't we have some daily stats on exactly what groups are dyiing / getting ill as that wouod stop the paranoia for those double jabbed and under 70.

None of us live in a vacuum. The lad was obviously influenced in some way whether that was from social media, people he knew, press stories etc. Those who convince people that there is no risk from this virus or that the vaccine is unsafe have blood on their hands.
I've lost three friends to motor bike accidents, but never had the thought of motor bike salesmen having blood on their hands.

That is heartbreaking, 15 years old 😢.

It's my son's 13th birthday today and he is getting his Covid vaccine at school on Wednesday.

I know there is the tiniest possible chance of something going wrong when he gets the vaccine but I'd rather take that chance than take the chance of him catching Covid and whatever that could do to him. There is a risk with both, however small, but I feel the vaccine risk is so much less it would be daft not to get him vaccinated.

I'd never condemn an anti vaccer, their choice, I believe in the vaccine...but why can't we have some daily stats on exactly what groups are dyiing / getting ill as that wouod stop the paranoia for those double jabbed and under 70.

There are plenty of stats available on it, with weekly updates from what was PHE and is now UKHSA. The stats wouldn’t ease paranoia because they’re not easily understood.

More vaccinated people will die of COVID than unvaccinated people will die of COVID, because vastly more people have been vaccinated, especially in the highest risk groups.

However proportional to the size of each of these respective cohorts, unvaccinated people are significantly more likely to die of COVID, something like 5 to 7 times if memory serves.

This isn’t easily communicated to people and we have already seen people on this very forum and elsewhere, spread fake news based on these figures.

Back