The Virus is Painfully Real

Lass leaves three kids behind because she fell victim to anti vax conspiracy and delayed her vaccine…this is why anti-vax bullshit should never be tolerated
Tragic.

Yet on the comments section below the article there's a nutter still spewing his Bill Gates shite.

Tragic.

Yet on the comments section below the article there's a nutter still spewing his Bill Gates shite.
All social media, including ‘Comments’ sections on newspaper, should be treated as the ‘publisher’ of everything on their platform. They’d then sharp delete all anti-vaccine nonsense.

To think that otherwise rational adults in this country take the word of some goon on the internet over our national health regulator is just bonkers

We will all be infected with COVID at some point.
The people unvaccinated are rolling a dice and gambling on there mortality or long term health.
No regrets boys and girls and unfortunately that clock can’t be reversed.
Past caring about non vaccinated people it’s there choice to gamble it all on red or black.

We will all be infected with COVID at some point.
The people unvaccinated are rolling a dice and gambling on there mortality or long term health.
No regrets boys and girls and unfortunately that clock can’t be reversed.
Past caring about non vaccinated people it’s there choice to gamble it all on red or black.

But is it their choice? Let’s be brutally honest here, there are a lot of people who aren’t scientifically literate in the most basic sense, and there are a lot of people who are easily led, duped or convinced, especially when someone plays to their paranoia or crafts a simpler narrative than the truth.

I wonder how many unvaccinated people are genuinely capable of making an informed decision. How many of them are capable of understanding the gravity of their decision, how many of them have been convinced by friends or family members with fake news?

I have a family member, who turned up to someone’s house in the middle of lockdown and complained they wouldn’t let them in “I don’t believe in lockdown” they said, and up until that day was sending loads of COVID sceptic stuff.

Unvaccinated people need protection from those who seek to push anti-vax narratives for their own personal gain, usually not financial, for some bizarre reason it makes them feel good, lying to people and getting attention for it. There are several posters on this forum who have pushed varying degrees of anti-vax material. It is out there, there are lots of it and people are dying.

Last edited:
But is it their choice? Let’s be brutally honest here, there are a lot of people who aren’t scientifically literate in the most basic sense, and there are a lot of people who are easily led, duped or convinced, especially when someone plays to their paranoia or crafts a simpler narrative than the truth.

I wonder how many unvaccinated people are genuinely capable of making an informed decision. How many of them are capable of understanding the gravity of their decision, how many of them have been convinced by friends or family members with fake news?

I have a family member, who turned up to someone’s house in the middle of lockdown and complained they wouldn’t let them in “I don’t believe in lockdown” they said, and up until that day was sending loads of COVID sceptic stuff.

Unvaccinated people need protection from those who seek to push anti-vax narratives for their own personal gain, usually not financial, for some bizarre reason it makes them feel good, lying to people and getting attention for it. There are several posters on this forum who have pushed varying degrees of anti-vax material. It is out there, there are lots of it and people are dying.
We both agree people should be vaccinated but ultimately of course it’s there own choice.
I understand your point but we all take information from different places and people.
Depending on our upbringing, social preferences, media outlets and life experiences it makes us all different.
You have made a consistent excellent poster on this subject so I won’t be critical Frijj.
I’m kind of fed up mainly of posters on here that do a Boris and talk shite on the subject.
Mods continue to delete my posts if I replied to criticism, so figured it was time to give up on here.
People have agendas now and believe they stand for a cause, there moment in time.
My rule is now if it’s family or friends I care, otherwise I don’t, they can crack on.
Ultimately people will die due to making the wrong decision on this , but it’s time to let them go, literally.

All social media, including ‘Comments’ sections on newspaper, should be treated as the ‘publisher’ of everything on their platform. They’d then sharp delete all anti-vaccine nonsense.

To think that otherwise rational adults in this country take the word of some goon on the internet over our national health regulator is just bonkers

The comments section of every daily mail covid story from day 1. The paper itself have pushed every narrative possible that's anti mitigation and even that infuriates the loons on there.

The comments section of every daily mail covid story from day 1. The paper itself have pushed every narrative possible that's anti mitigation and even that infuriates the loons on there.
Social media and technology generally offer many advantages but also come with risks. They have to be properly regulated.

If the pandemic had been 20 years earlier, there’s no way on earth we would have had such a number of people exposed to mis-information. Pre-internet, people had to subscribe to (physical) conspiracy magazines….or the odd whack job mainstream publication like The National Enquirer or the Daily Mail.

Now, people are bombarded with shite and far too many of them do not have basic analytical skills required to separate truth from tosh.

Also, the loss of deference to actual experts (because every single person thinks that the world has the need to hear their views on a given subject, when they actually know the square root of fuck all about the subject, is a problem. (There’s a few on here I’m thinking of 😂). The truth is that some people view’s, in their field of expertise or experience, ARE worth more than the average person.

I'd never condemn an anti vaccer, their choice, I believe in the vaccine...but why can't we have some daily stats on exactly what groups are dyiing / getting ill as that wouod stop the paranoia for those double jabbed and under 70.
As @Frijj said, weekly stats are available from the UK Health Security Agency in the Surveillance Reports.
Rates are the most important when comparing.

Logon or register to see this image

https://ibb.co/sCxKLTC
https://ibb.co/Hpq4Q4f

I've lost three friends to motor bike accidents, but never had the thought of motor bike salesmen having blood on their hands.
An absolutely ridiculous comparison not worthy of response but it nevertheless gets a like from a guy who questions every science driven intelligent post. Constant pushing of anti vax, baseless questioning of real science, of real expertise is actually killing people.

n
Did your friends wear crash helmets, a low risk intervention proven to save lives?
Two didn't, all died from head injuries but that's not the point. Making and anti vax video and telling a few frends you are scared of the vaccines long term effect are two very different animals.

In the life I'm tough on negative conversation, for the soul reason of wantng a better world...that is my simple overiding agenda.

Forums have somehow opened a magic door that the deluded peer through and guage the character of someone they know naff all about, and somehow think the rest of the world believes them. I for one am not interested in who hates who, for there is usually little or no reality or balanced thought put into these unnecersary rants.

I thank you for your non hostle reply 👍
An absolutely ridiculous comparison not worthy of response but it nevertheless gets a like from a guy who questions every science driven intelligent post. Constant pushing of anti vax, baseless questioning of real science, of real expertise is actually killing people.
Poster gets a like from an anti vaxer...poster is therefore of the same mind.

You make them up, and I'll knock them down 👍

Last edited:
Poster has a history of posting covid denial and comes of the the back of a long ban for posting lies.

If the pandemic had been 20 years earlier, there’s no way on earth we would have had such a number of people exposed to mis-information.
Or no information. I was 23 n 1970 and didn't know about the Chinese Flu epidemic until 2019. 82,000 deaths that myself, my mates and family never knew about...and I bought papers in those days.

Around 60% of the hospitalisations are now unvaccinated people and they represent only 10% of the population. That fact should be splashed across every bus in the country. For anyone challenged by maths that means you are over 13 times more likely to end up in hospital if you are unvaccinated. Those are startling figures and I just wish the government would do a campaign to get this message across but for some weird reason they seem reluctant to do so.

Around 60% of the hospitalisations are now unvaccinated people and they represent only 10% of the population. That fact should be splashed across every bus in the country. For anyone challenged by maths that means you are over 13 times more likely to end up in hospital if you are unvaccinated. Those are startling figures and I just wish the government would do a campaign to get this message across but for some weird reason they seem reluctant to do so.
Do you have any link to this 60% stay?

Do your own research you lazy get, expecting every f***ing thing done for you yet you never shut up about all this analysis you lie about doing
Oldie you have been doing your analysis for over a year, strange you have never shared your data or findings.

Fancy sharing it?

Back