The rise of the fiat 500 driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lass in a one series is remarkable?

The number of female car drivers aged 16-24 injured in road traffic incidents has fallen almost every year since 2007 and has fallen 45% between 2007 and 2016.

That said, the fall for male car drivers the same age is 51%

Dude I class anyone under 35 as young, her yesterday was probably 29-30.

Also since I started attending rtc's in the mid 90's I'm seeing people walk away from impacts in modern cars unscathed that would have seriously injured or killed them 20 years ago.

Transit drivers are the worst. They properly cut people up by barging into thinking they're entitled to have it.

The far lane at the wheatsheaf is really bad for that. They assume they can move over to the left lane on a corner, all without using indicators.
I was on my motorbike heading towards the lakeside roundabout in jarrow last week. Was a transit van to the left of me and as the lights changed, he floored the van, literally went straight through the roundabout crashing through a traffic light through the barrier and ended up stuck in the centre of the roundabout smashed into a boulder. I still cannot think how he done it, made no attempt to even turn just as if it wasnt there. If i had took the roundabout slightly quicker he would have wiped me out as i would have naturaly turned into his chaotic path.

I have never seen anything like it in my 20odd years on the road.

My take on the FIAT 500 is I drove on on my lessons with BSM in 2010 and to be honest I can see why only a white, young, middle-class, blonde, heterosexual female would chose one. It has no redeeming features to someone other than that demographic at all.

As for the standards of the driving of some of them one can only assume that they do it because in the back of their mind they must know they aren't the biggest guns on the battleship. Almost anyone with a decent amount of horsepower can overtake with relative ease a young, white, middle class, blonde female in a FIAT 500. They presumably drive that way to make up for short comings. Adult, heterosexual males however cut people up and tail-gait because they do like to throw their weight around in their huge Mercs and BMW's (preferably over younger and less experienced males in small, lower powered 1.0 hatchbacks) and because they think they have some degree of leniency within the framework of the rules due to the status of their car.

Dude I class anyone under 35 as young, her yesterday was probably 29-30.

Also since I started attending rtc's in the mid 90's I'm seeing people walk away from impacts in modern cars unscathed that would have seriously injured or killed them 20 years ago.

Fair point re age and modern safety tech.

The DfT only record crashes with casualties which may affect the numbers, granted.

Is there any other evidence other than anecdotal for people being poorer drivers

on the way home after nightshift this morning and for the umpteenth time i have been cut up on roundabout by some stupid blonde bimbo in a fiat 500. Are these the worst drivers on the road? Cut up other drivers, overtake dangerously, on the phone, no concept of the highway code, and constantly looking in the mirror while flicking their foxy firking long locks extensions!!!! Plus side, have seen some lovely views of flesh due to driving a tranny van
I blame you for the shit ads on talksport

I overtook a lass in one who swerved lanes on the A1 past the Angel a few weeks ago because she was doing her makeup. Stupid arsehole. Really fit dirty horny stupid arsehole.

I was on my motorbike heading towards the lakeside roundabout in jarrow last week. Was a transit van to the left of me and as the lights changed, he floored the van, literally went straight through the roundabout crashing through a traffic light through the barrier and ended up stuck in the centre of the roundabout smashed into a boulder. I still cannot think how he done it, made no attempt to even turn just as if it wasnt there. If i had took the roundabout slightly quicker he would have wiped me out as i would have naturaly turned into his chaotic path.

I have never seen anything like it in my 20odd years on the road.

Probably on his phone at the time getting directions and they told him to go straight over at the next roundabout.

So he did quite literally. Hmmm:eek::rolleyes::lol:

When women, and it seems to be wholly the preserve of women, stop at roundabouts that have no traffic coming around them, for some reason really f***ing annoys me. It's a give way not a stop ffs.

If I'm on a road with a large number of roundabouts and realise it's a lady in front I will literally use every opportunity to overtake before my blood pressure cause my heid to explode a'la Scanners.

Thought the order was;
Women in Chelsea tractors on the school run.
Reps in Audi/BMW
Taxi drivers
Auld folk in under powered city cars doing 25mph everywhere

Tbh I think summat should be done about git fat drivers, this flubber pulled out on me because she couldn't turn her fat neck around to see what was coming, she was also jammed Into the steering wheel presumably because her fat little legs couldn't reach the pedals, biggest danger on the road are fat older wimmin :evil:

When women, and it seems to be wholly the preserve of women, stop at roundabouts that have no traffic coming around them, for some reason really f***ing annoys me. It's a give way not a stop ffs.

If I'm on a road with a large number of roundabouts and realise it's a lady in front I will literally use every opportunity to overtake before my blood pressure cause my heid to explode a'la Scanners.

Thought the order was;
Women in Chelsea tractors on the school run.
Reps in Audi/BMW
Taxi drivers
Auld folk in under powered city cars doing 25mph everywhere

This is my "cry" every night on way home at Barnes "roundabout" !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back