The rise of the fiat 500 driver!

It must be shit for lasses who are genuine petrolheads though. I saw a lass in a BMW 140i the other day and I thought there’s no way on earth you chose that yourself. You’ve obviously borrowed your husband’s car for the day.
If it's hers it's hardly shit some people think it isn't. More their problem
I find the common tailgater tends to be young lasses in Corsa type cars these days
Do the usual slow down stuff to wake them up and no change

My take on the FIAT 500 is I drove on on my lessons with BSM in 2010 and to be honest I can see why only a white, young, middle-class, blonde, heterosexual female would chose one. It has no redeeming features to someone other than that demographic at all.

As for the standards of the driving of some of them one can only assume that they do it because in the back of their mind they must know they aren't the biggest guns on the battleship. Almost anyone with a decent amount of horsepower can overtake with relative ease a young, white, middle class, blonde female in a FIAT 500. They presumably drive that way to make up for short comings. Adult, heterosexual males however cut people up and tail-gait because they do like to throw their weight around in their huge Mercs and BMW's (preferably over younger and less experienced males in small, lower powered 1.0 hatchbacks) and because they think they have some degree of leniency within the framework of the rules due to the status of their car.
Think you're way over thinking ,it's bonny ,in nice colours and is a bit retro inside .It appeals to people who aren't interested in anything remotely Automobile related

Last edited:

Back