The rise of the fiat 500 driver!

Mango killa

Full Back
on the way home after nightshift this morning and for the umpteenth time i have been cut up on roundabout by some stupid blonde bimbo in a fiat 500. Are these the worst drivers on the road? Cut up other drivers, overtake dangerously, on the phone, no concept of the highway code, and constantly looking in the mirror while flicking their foxy firking long locks extensions!!!! Plus side, have seen some lovely views of flesh due to driving a tranny van

on the way home after nightshift this morning and for the umpteenth time i have been cut up on roundabout by some stupid blonde bimbo in a fiat 500. Are these the worst drivers on the road? Cut up other drivers, overtake dangerously, on the phone, no concept of the highway code, and constantly looking in the mirror while flicking their foxy firking long locks extensions!!!! Plus side, have seen some lovely views of flesh due to driving a tranny van
have I read somewhere that this is what @Frijj drives? Or is it some other small city car?
Don't think any of the other above words apply in his case though:);)

You are @steve30000 and I claim my Greggs sausage roll

It's a thing definitely. They also have an annoying habit of trying to speed flat out on motorways with nothing left under the foot so they sit on your shoulder when you want out. Most annoying when my audi wants it's head.

Back