The rise of the fiat 500 driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

on the way home after nightshift this morning and for the umpteenth time i have been cut up on roundabout by some stupid blonde bimbo in a fiat 500. Are these the worst drivers on the road? Cut up other drivers, overtake dangerously, on the phone, no concept of the highway code, and constantly looking in the mirror while flicking their foxy firking long locks extensions!!!! Plus side, have seen some lovely views of flesh due to driving a tranny van
Haway man...Car drivers are not supposed to criticise other car drivers marra....only cyclists....new member!!

My lass has one and it can barely get up a steep hill.
You kna whats ciming marra..!

on the way home after nightshift this morning and for the umpteenth time i have been cut up on roundabout by some stupid blonde bimbo in a fiat 500. Are these the worst drivers on the road? Cut up other drivers, overtake dangerously, on the phone, no concept of the highway code, and constantly looking in the mirror while flicking their foxy firking long locks extensions!!!! Plus side, have seen some lovely views of flesh due to driving a tranny van

No. That would be cyclists mate.

That's the problem these little lasses should be learning in something like a 15 year old clio not something that competes for speed. They might as well take the mirrors off them, apart from the makeup one of course.

Are you really getting radged because new drivers have a car that competes with speed for yours?

I’m sure it doesn’t.

I have a new C1 which is obviously slow as balls but when it gets up to speed I’m not slowing down to give deference to some old bloke’s Audi cruising along at 73 going crackers at being overtaken :lol:

Oh and the world’s worst drivers are those driving in a Seat Alahambra.

Are you really getting radged because new drivers have a car that competes with speed for yours?

I’m sure it doesn’t.

I have a new C1 which is obviously slow as balls but when it gets up to speed I’m not slowing down to give deference to some old bloke’s Audi cruising along at 73 going crackers at being overtaken :lol:

Oh and the world’s worst drivers are those driving in a Seat Alahambra.
Who you calling an old bloke.. I'm not asking you to slow down, if your going to overtake, speed up, don't take all f***ing day about it, turn your Celine dionne CD off, adapt, read the road and get past. It's road manners

Transit drivers are the worst. They properly cut people up by barging into thinking they're entitled to have it.

The far lane at the wheatsheaf is really bad for that. They assume they can move over to the left lane on a corner, all without using indicators.
Aye, cos we need to get to the scrap first

Perhaps it’s your shit driving?
Perhaps my 35 year unblemished and zero accidentless driving says different. You drive a pink one ???

Last edited:
Who you calling an old bloke.. I'm not asking you to slow down, if your going to overtake, speed up, don't take all f***ing day about it, turn your Celine dionne CD off, adapt, read the road and get past. It's road manners

He has special driving shoes that never leave his car as well :lol:

You have a transsexual van, gender reassignment gone mad :eek:

I've never met a new Mini driver who isn't mental.

I'm sure there are some out there and it'll only take one to disprove my theory, but right now it's holding up well.

Your van is in the stage of a gender reassignment... and you're eyeing up people in a Fiat 500.
Right.
Interesting start to a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back