The rise of the fiat 500 driver!

It must be shit for lasses who are genuine petrolheads though. I saw a lass in a BMW 140i the other day and I thought there’s no way on earth you chose that yourself. You’ve obviously borrowed your husband’s car for the day.

I've noticed an alarming increase in radged driving by young lasses in the past decade. Got cut up by one on a slip road yesterday, she then proceeded to cut several other people up swerving between lanes to get ahead.

It'll be a shame when she kills herself slamming into the back of a hgv or something cos she was a bit of a wad...

It must be shit for lasses who are genuine petrolheads though. I saw a lass in a BMW 140i the other day and I thought there’s no way on earth you chose that yourself. You’ve obviously borrowed your husband’s car for the day.

A lass in a one series is remarkable?

I've noticed an alarming increase in radged driving by young lasses in the past decade. Got cut up by one on a slip road yesterday, she then proceeded to cut several other people up swerving between lanes to get ahead.

It'll be a shame when she kills herself slamming into the back of a hgv or something cos she was a bit of a wad...

The number of female car drivers aged 16-24 injured in road traffic incidents has fallen almost every year since 2007 and has fallen 45% between 2007 and 2016.

That said, the fall for male car drivers the same age is 51%

Last edited:
A lass in a one series is remarkable?

The number of female car drivers aged 16-24 injured in road traffic incidents has fallen almost every year since 2007 and has fallen 45% between 2007 and 2016.

That said, the fall for male car drivers the same age is 51%
It’s hardly a 118i now is it?

Back