The Origins of Covid (discussion of theories)

IIRC there are two labs of that kind in the whole China and the virus first appeared literally up the road from one of them. Just based on the odds alone it's pretty obvious.
Population of Wuhan is 11.8 million. Population of China is 1.402 billion. So 0.84% unless my numbers are wrong. 1% being quite a high concentration of people.

That's a bit unfair - China has a billion mouths to feed and a lot of their land isn't particularly cultivable. If you're hungry enough, you'll eat pretty much anything.
You’ll eat anything so you’ll stack hundreds of different animals in cages on top of each other. Slaughtering them on top of each other too. Blood, shite, virus all mixing.

I’ve been in one. It’s vile. I get there’s a lot of mouths to feed but it should be regulated in some way but let’s be honest the Chinese government don’t care for their population, this is not a dig at their population either. That’ll get me a few warning points but so be it.

Dr Deborah Birx:

nfectious diseases expert and former presidential Covid adviser Dr Deborah Birx told The Mail on Sunday that coronavirus ‘came out of the box ready to infect’ when it emerged in the Chinese city of Wuhan in December 2020.

The adviser said most viruses take months or years to become highly infectious to humans. But, Dr Birx said, Covid ‘was already more infectious than flu when it first arrived’.

She said that meant Covid was either an ‘abnormal thing of nature’ or that Chinese scientists were ‘working on coronavirus vaccines’ and became infected.

‘It happens, labs aren’t perfect, people aren’t perfect, we make mistakes and there can be contamination,’ she said.

There’s been loads of people saying it’s a suspicious coincidence that the Wuhan lab is near the wet market they say it originated from. But what I don’t understand, is why aren’t more people pointing out that wet markets have been predicted as a source of new viruses for decades (see the pre-Covid pandemic film Contagion for a fictionalised version of what these scientific warnings were predicting for example), so wouldn’t it be a good idea to build a virus research lab near one? That just seems like efficiency to me.

Maybe they were tryng to find a cure for something, say cancer, and something went wrong...it's ok not to think everyone in China is bad.

There’s been loads of people saying it’s a suspicious coincidence that the Wuhan lab is near the wet market they say it originated from. But what I don’t understand, is why aren’t more people pointing out that wet markets have been predicted as a source of new viruses for decades (see the pre-Covid pandemic film Contagion for a fictionalised version of what these scientific warnings were predicting for example), so wouldn’t it be a good idea to build a virus research lab near one? That just seems like efficiency to me.
But the lab wasn't investigating viruses from the wet market, it was investigating corona viruses from bats thousands of miles away
It obviously has something to do with that lab in Wuhan, you're thick/brainwashed/scared of being called a "conspiracy theorist"/xenophobe if you say otherwise.
Top scientists at the time thought that the lab leak seemed most probable, but covered it up in case of hostilities against China (others were worried it would affect their reseach grants)

Last edited:
But the lab wasn't investigating viruses from the wet market, it was investigating corona viruses from bats thousands of miles away

Top scientists at the time thought that the lab leak seemed most probable, but covered it up in case of hostilities against China (others were worried it would affect their reseach grants)

you’ve misunderstood his post there CEF

Back