The Origins of Covid (discussion of theories)

gards2

Striker
Still the BIG white Elephant in the room....Can't be talked about on here? Are they talking about it anywhere else Regularly?

Didn't think so.

China and The USA...what could possibly go wrong...

I live in China i'm not Chinese or American.

Still the BIG white Elephant in the room....Can't be talked about on here? Are they talking about it anywhere else Regularly?

Didn't think so.

China and The USA...what could possibly go wrong...

I live in China i'm not Chinese or American.

You are Patient Zero, and I claim my £5.

IIRC there are two labs of that kind in the whole China and the virus first appeared literally up the road from one of them. Just based on the odds alone it's pretty obvious.
Labs of what kind? Got a source for where they are?

Maybe I'm giving Chinese politicians too much credit, but if I was going to release a virus that was being planned to have this impact on the world in my own country. I wouldn't do it up the street from where we made the virus?

The great irony of the US/China collaboration in the Wuhan lab was the US scientists and sponsors trying to hide their involvement to save themselves from bad PR only to be found covering it up leading to negative PR, erosion of trust and a conspiracy theorist's wet dream.

It's a toss up for me. Either it was zoonotic and made the jump in a wet market or it was accidentally released from a lab down the road from a wet market and that wet market became an amplification site.

That was a I doubt we'll never know for certain.

So you're implying it was accidentally released from there then? Why wouldn't they need to cover it up as someone eating bat soup?

Only bellends sharing racist memes was banging the bat soup drum.

Back