The Origins of Covid (discussion of theories)

When it first emerged China tried to say the US brought it to Wuhan during the Military Olympic Games held earlier that year. Then Congress investigated..
This is their current stance. However. We now know that Fauci et al (his wife's company being one of them) were funding the lab, in Wuhan. Fact.

When/if the truth ever does come out or rather is admitted. Both countries end up with egg on their face.

This is their current stance. However. We now know that Fauci et al (his wife's company being one of them) were funding the lab, in Wuhan. Fact.

When/if the truth ever does come out or rather is admitted. Both countries end up with egg on their face.

Which company and what’s your source?

the CIA released it in China hoping to crush their economy but didn't figure in how rapidly it would spread out of China, they did the same with the release of AIDS in the early 80's as they knew most gays were Democrats

Over here the narrative is the USA brought it during the Military Games. That's from the top.

The fact the Wuhan lab was performing "Gain of function" tests in cooperation withe USA is neither here nor there.

Nobody has been able to prove the meat market theory that you swore by.

Yet the weight of the evidence and expert opinion rests with the wet market origin theory.

I did however state my belief that the virus was zoonotic in origin because of animal handling practices in China. A belief which was founded on the proven link between civet cats, SARS and wet markets.

I believe you are yet to advance any logical basis or evidence for the lab leak theory. Rather you like to snipe at other posters and then play the “ah but you can’t prove me wrong” card.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back