The Origins of Covid (discussion of theories)

we have had a virus escape from a lab before, h1n1 died out but was reintroduced to the world after a la escape in 1977.

That doesn't mean covid came from a lab or covid is man made, just that lab escapes can happen.

So you're implying it was accidentally released from there then? Why wouldn't they need to cover it up as someone eating bat soup?

I don't see how any of this is obvious.
I'm not saying I think that's how it happened myself, but if you think about it for a moment.. If China accidentally released a virus that they knew would go on to kill millions, are you suggesting they would immediately front up about it?

They tried to cover it up at the start of the pandemic, let's not forget. So of course they wouldn't be truthful about it. The Chinese government are absolutely shithouses.

I personally believe that it came from a Lab. China's actions were too suspicious for my liking. Their initial downplay and murder of anyone that spoke the truth, their pressure on their WHO and the refusal to let people investigate doesn't sit right.

You don't kill a talented doctor because a virus has made an evolutionary jump and he has voiced his concerns.

Saying that, I don't think it was deliberate either. An accident that China didn't want to admit to or the world to know, it thought it could clean it up internally without anyone noticing. IMO of course.

I'm not saying I think that's how it happened myself, but if you think about it for a moment.. If China accidentally released a virus that they knew would go on to kill millions, are you suggesting they would immediately front up about it?

They tried to cover it up at the start of the pandemic, let's not forget. So of course they wouldn't be truthful about it. The Chinese government are absolutely shithouses
They truly are if push comes to shove. The cover up was/is real. The staff working there got covid sysmptoms in the weeks leading up to the outbreak. I mean, that's public knowledge now.
They took the lab website offline, still offline probably.

I very much doubt it was intentional but we know that America was funding programmes playing around with things they should leave well alone. Both countries are guilty as the evidence for it being Zooanautic doesn't stand up.

They truly are if push comes to shove. The cover up was/is real. The staff working there got covid sysmptoms in the weeks leading up to the outbreak. I mean, that's public knowledge now.
They took the lab website offline, still offline probably.

I very much doubt it was intentional but we know that America was funding programmes playing around with things they should leave well alone. Both countries are guilty as the evidence for it being Zooanautic doesn't stand up.
Didn't know about the staff displaying symptoms mind.

It would certainly be a monumental coincidence if it had nothing to do with the big virus lab up the road mind :lol:

Didn't know about the staff displaying symptoms mind.

It would certainly be a monumental coincidence if it had nothing to do with the big virus lab up the road mind :lol:
You mean the one within 500m of the wet market la? haha

I shouldn't joke about it. I have very much enjoyed Senator Rand Paul (if that's his name) grilling Mr Fauci in recent months. Just LOOK at the man, Fauci. He's dodgy as fuck! His wife runs a coorperation AND Rand Paul is bringing up all these papers confirming the transactions that have been made between the organisations bhind it.

A MAN MADE, by the lab techs in China..backed by the USA. WHAT A SURPRISE! The USfuckingA behind another shitstorm....

North Korea blames Covid-19 outbreak on people touching 'alien things' sent over the border.​

Well, they're a locked down country anyway so aye I guess they aren't neccessarily lying here.

Maybe these happenings are part of our evolution, in that if it hadn't come from China it would have come from somewhere else...yes. what we call accidents are all within chaos, and nobody has ever or will ever find a cure for that.

It's become a very successful cash-cow and "making disgustingly rich people even richer" Whether that was the plan all along, we don't know, but some do.
The Americans were the 1st to monetize it and now the whole world depends upon the vaccine, right? The alternative is you take no vaccine and what will be will be.

It's become a very successful cash-cow and "making disgustingly rich people even richer" Whether that was the plan all along, we don't know, but some do.
The Americans were the 1st to monetize it and now the whole world depends upon the vaccine, right? The alternative is you take no vaccine and what will be will be.
No worse than people that do the lottery.

Back