The Male Menopause

It becomes watery apparently and tastes salty.

when your younger it apparently tastes of rusty old penny’s .

What bit of Rusty Old Penny ?
I have it on good authority that mine tastes alternately of chocolate and strawberries.

Easily done mate - which idiot designed a playground next to a shithouse?

Wouldn’t get planning permission these days.

Last edited:

Found myself googling testosterone levels the other day. My lack of erm interest is a bit worrying. Not even wankin anymore the moment she goes out

its for my little lady that mate. she always wanted a house with a sea view, island and a mixer tap for some strange reason.

its not about who has it worse mate its about acknowledging the issue in men.

Its a fooking SEA VIEW now :)
It becomes watery apparently and tastes salty.

when your younger it apparently tastes of rusty old penny’s .

apparently

Hes been noshing gadgeys off alert!!!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Ive been thinking quite a lot lately about the Male menopause and the horrible side effects that go with it.Lads at work and friends of a certain age all suffer from the same types of issues in one form or another which I personally put down to the dramatic fall in testosterone in their bodies.

Symptoms are;

Weight gain.
Poor sleep pattern.
Moobs.
Depression of some degree or another.
Distinct lack of sex drive.
Lazy.

and a general downward spiral from mid 40;s onwards.Obvs there is other factors at play for the above but the male menopause is a real thing thats brushed under the carry for some silly reason.

Personally this hasn't happened to me yet as I use exercise and lifting heavy weights to keep this at bay, both now and in the future.Its a subject women grab all the headlines on but I think it should be spoke about more in society and amongst men in general.

Im interested in peoples experiences/treatments etc on this matter.

Have your periods stopped yet?

Found myself googling testosterone levels the other day. My lack of erm interest is a bit worrying. Not even wankin anymore the moment she goes out
Nothing to be concerned about; you have a few days off with not much to do and you will inevitably have at least one wank. It's when you have done a days work and have a limited time window that you lose interest. That Rhodedondron won't dead-head itself...

I see the majority are making a joke of it all to hide behind their insecurities.

A sure given sign is not having a scalp every other night and falling asleep in the chair/on the couch whilst the Mrs in in bed sick as a cernt

I see the majority are making a joke of it all to hide behind their insecurities.

A sure given sign is not having a scalp every other night and falling asleep in the chair/on the couch whilst the Mrs in in bed sick as a cernt

I'm not insecure about anything. I mean I'm not the target demographic here.

I just love the fact you've introduced a new phrase into my life which I will be using in real life :lol:

Back