The Male Menopause

Heavy cummer :lol:

I m intrigued as to how he knows this .
Found myself googling testosterone levels the other day. My lack of erm interest is a bit worrying. Not even wankin anymore the moment she goes out

Try wanking the moment she comes in.

Shit or bust mate.
The real test is whether you can still get it from one side of the kitchen island to the other.

Brings a whole new meaning to Love Island ......

Last edited:

Nothing to be concerned about; you have a few days off with not much to do and you will inevitably have at least one wank. It's when you have done a days work and have a limited time window that you lose interest. That Rhodedondron won't dead-head itself...

My doctor told me to stop masturbating and smoking.

Well , I m down to 5 a day and I ve packed up the tabs completely.

I had the snip many years ago and output is less than voluminous.

Guy goes to the doc and says I have a big problem, whats that the doctor says?
Well my wifes a nympho and demands sex every 10 minutes. I get no sleep at night.
Doc says OK well so what.
Ah you dont understand, my PA at work is the same, as I get to the office there she is legs akimbo demanding all out high energy sex, then again before lunch, after lunch, 3 o clock, 4 clock etc.
Oh dear, said the Doc.
And actually I have a bit on the side, and she expects me round at hers 5 oclock for full-on lovemaking for at least 2 hours, and sometimes she invites her mates to join in.
I see says the Doc. So what exactly do you want me to do?
Well Doctor, when I have a wank, I get a terrible headache :eek:

Last edited:
I prefer the expression midlife crisis. Men don't menstruate (well not many of them).
From Wiki.
A midlife crisis is a transition of identity and self-confidence that can occur in middle-aged individuals, typically 45 to 55 years old.[1][2][3] The phenomenon is described as a psychological crisis brought about by events that highlight a person's growing age, inevitable mortality, and possibly lack of accomplishments in life. This may produce feelings of intense depression, remorse, and high levels of anxiety, or the desire to achieve youthfulness or make drastic changes to their current lifestyle or feel the wish to change past decisions and events.
I'm going to ride my mid-life crisis for all its worth, this year I've written a book, taken up golf, tried to buy a barge, bought a gun and grown a mullet. Informed the Mrs that its my duty to go off the rails and do silly things, being the good wife she is its totally been accepted. Wait until I turn up with a tiger cub, really looking forward to all of this....might see if I can get a drug habit just for the crack.
Wheat germ with your porridge bulks the old chunky pudding up makes it less watery

Won’t make you live longer though.
Tried wheat germ but it seemed to clog my pipes up like cottage cheese so had to knock it on the head, which cleared the blockage.

Last edited:
My doctor suggested a penis extension to liven up our sex life £9000 it would cost. Well we had some savings.

Discussed it with the missus and reported back to the doctor .

“ what’s the verdict “ he asked

“ granite worktops “ I replied.

I see the majority are making a joke of it all to hide behind their insecurities.

A sure given sign is not having a scalp every other night and falling asleep in the chair/on the couch whilst the Mrs in in bed sick as a cernt

Hark at Sitting Bull ere, more scalps than Geronimo

Last edited:
Exercise, lifting heavy weights and a good diet is the key. This helps keep your testosterone levels up while keeping the oestrogen levels at bay..

Another who likes to get the sheen and pump on :lol:
This is a massive part of it all I agree.
i worry about the male menopause kicking in but thankfully it hasn’t happened yet.
I’m still quite a heavy cummer which is a good sign

:lol:

Last edited:
I have it on good authority that mine tastes alternately of chocolate and strawberries.

Mines canny tasty like.
I see the majority are making a joke of it all to hide behind their insecurities.

A sure given sign is not having a scalp every other night and falling asleep in the chair/on the couch whilst the Mrs in in bed sick as a cernt

Proper gadgies are knackered from bucking other women whilst their Mrs is in bed sick as a cernt.

Last edited:
I've had/got all the listed below symptons as well as a cheating ex bitch of a wife, furlough and now redundancy to deal with. i might as well end it all now 😥

Hello Everyone,

Ive been thinking quite a lot lately about the Male menopause and the horrible side effects that go with it.Lads at work and friends of a certain age all suffer from the same types of issues in one form or another which I personally put down to the dramatic fall in testosterone in their bodies.

Symptoms are;

Weight gain.
Poor sleep pattern.
Moobs.
Depression of some degree or another.
Distinct lack of sex drive.
Lazy.

and a general downward spiral from mid 40;s onwards.Obvs there is other factors at play for the above but the male menopause is a real thing thats brushed under the carry for some silly reason.

Personally this hasn't happened to me yet as I use exercise and lifting heavy weights to keep this at bay, both now and in the future.Its a subject women grab all the headlines on but I think it should be spoke about more in society and amongst men in general.

Im interested in peoples experiences/treatments etc on this matter.
ive

I've had/got all the listed below symptons as well as a cheating ex bitch of a wife, furlough and now redundancy to deal with. i might as well end it all now 😥

ive
Give over mate.

All of them them things are tough to deal with on an individual basis never mind collectively I agree.
Box on keep off the ropes .

this discussion cropped up last night when I was out with my little oriental mate and his wife.

their lass is going through the change and gans bat shit when her patch falls off or if she forgets to put it on.

I brought up about blokes suffering in silence with watery/fake cum,mental health and depression and getting fat Etc etc.He backed me up as he’s right into his health,nutrition and fitness.

couple of blokes I know seem to be going through it,mild depression,moby stopped working as often as is did,unmotivated and fat.

this should be highlighted more in the media and help given.yet we pander to the gender freaks.

yes let’s hide behind wise cracks eh To get a laugh out the big lads.

Fuck off man. I’m reading here about watery cum … and my missus is suffering from bouts of internal heat that render her a hot and sweaty mess as soon as she moves a muscle. She gets in such a state trying to get ready that she needs a shower AFTER it. Her headaches can last for three days and she has to take to her bed. Sometimes they get so bad it makes her vomit with the pain. In addition her heart arrhythmia medication means that potential side effects of some pain relief are too hazardous to help. Plus the arthritis.

She’s discovering, from her own research that other menopausal side effects include the extreme anxiety she suffers from in circumstances that previously didn’t affect her.

Her depression and hormonal (I believe) mood swings have led to to pretty serious and concerning conversations.

And when she tries to get help the *untrained* doctors who know not a f***ing thing about the condition that impacts upon 51% of the population and has done ever since they lived long enough to suffer it, it’s usual dismissed as ‘hormonal…. It’s the menopause.. nothing can be done’

Of course recent research has demonstrated that HRT a few years back might have helped her, but it wasn’t considered an option then, so too late now.

But aye, we blokes get watery cum.

this discussion cropped up last night when I was out with my little oriental mate and his wife.

their lass is going through the change and gans bat shit when her patch falls off or if she forgets to put it on.

I brought up about blokes suffering in silence with watery/fake cum,mental health and depression and getting fat Etc etc.He backed me up as he’s right into his health,nutrition and fitness.

couple of blokes I know seem to be going through it,mild depression,moby stopped working as often as is did,unmotivated and fat.

this should be highlighted more in the media and help given.yet we pander to the gender freaks.
Isn’t it just a symptom of middle/old age?

Women reach an age when their body does not need to reproduce and they have to suffer a massive change.

Blokes reach an age when they don’t have to hunt and gather, fight for a nubile female, arm wrestle sabre toothed tigers etc.

If life expectancy was 30-40 in primeval times (if you were lucky) then does it matter if you have another 30-40 years of enjoyment?

Fuck off man. I’m reading here about watery cum … and my missus is suffering from bouts of internal heat that render her a hot and sweaty mess as soon as she moves a muscle. She gets in such a state trying to get ready that she needs a shower AFTER it. Her headaches can last for three days and she has to take to her bed. Sometimes they get so bad it makes her vomit with the pain. In addition her heart arrhythmia medication means that potential side effects of some pain relief are too hazardous to help. Plus the arthritis.

She’s discovering, from her own research that other menopausal side effects include the extreme anxiety she suffers from in circumstances that previously didn’t affect her.

Her depression and hormonal (I believe) mood swings have led to to pretty serious and concerning conversations.

And when she tries to get help the *untrained* doctors who know not a f***ing thing about the condition that impacts upon 51% of the population and has done ever since they lived long enough to suffer it, it’s usual dismissed as ‘hormonal…. It’s the menopause.. nothing can be done’

Of course recent research has demonstrated that HRT a few years back might have helped her, but it wasn’t considered an option then, so too late now.

I watched piece on telly on about how bad doctors are on this stuff . Shocking

Been loads of stuff on bloke issues
Depression ,suicide rates, downstairs , general health etc
Not a recent thing either . Don't see why it needs graded on a chart where to speak about one issue means we have no time for the other

Last edited:

I’m not down playing the effects on woman’s bodies,your the one making a joke of what blokes can go through (yes on a lesser extent) but its just not spoke about With us.

By the way don’t tell me to fuck off.Speak to me as though I’m in the same room as you.

ive
Hope things are working out ok for you mate.Cut the drink out and eat well and exercise.

it’ll work wonders
Isn’t it just a symptom of middle/old age?

Women reach an age when their body does not need to reproduce and they have to suffer a massive change.

Blokes reach an age when they don’t have to hunt and gather, fight for a nubile female, arm wrestle sabre toothed tigers etc.

If life expectancy was 30-40 in primeval times (if you were lucky) then does it matter if you have another 30-40 years of enjoyment?
It’s a symptom of a hormonal change within the body.Testosterone,dopamine levels etc will diminish with age.

blokes should have some form of HRT when they get into their 50s
I’m not down playing the effects on woman’s bodies,your the one making a joke of what blokes can go through (yes on a lesser extent) but its just not spoke about With us.

By the way don’t tell me to fuck off.Speak to me as though I’m in the same room as you.

Hope things are working out ok for you mate.Cut the drink out and eat well and exercise.

it’ll work wonders

It’s a symptom of a hormonal change within the body.Testosterone,dopamine levels etc will diminish with age.

blokes should have some form of HRT when they get into their 50s
That’s right mods move it into the abys.

Main boards dying A death man

Last edited:

I think this is what’s happening to me tbh.

Zero motivation, constantly exhausted and generally feel like shit.

Been to the doctors and they’ve done every test imaginable but reckon I’m ok and fobbed me off with pills that do nowt.

I think part of it may be due to burnout as I worked 7 days a week for years in my younger days - the motivation back then was making a fortune but I could be paying the price for it with my health now.

I am experiencing this of late. Noticed suddenish patches of hair loss, then noticed stubble is taking 5 days to grow to how it usually was after 1. Feel physically shattered all the time, have zero motivation to do even simple tasks. Libido has bombed so reckon my testosterone levels have plummeted for some reason. Anyone experienced similar?

I think this is what’s happening to me tbh.

Zero motivation, constantly exhausted and generally feel like shit.

Been to the doctors and they’ve done every test imaginable but reckon I’m ok and fobbed me off with pills that do nowt.

I think part of it may be due to burnout as I worked 7 days a week for years in my younger days - the motivation back then was making a fortune but I could be paying the price for it with my health now.
I’d recommend he gym mate and a sunbed this time of year or a short break in the sun.
Try cutting down on the drink big style.
It’s definitely a think and wankers on this thread making out as though it’s nowt should look in the mirror
I am experiencing this of late. Noticed suddenish patches of hair loss, then noticed stubble is taking 5 days to grow to how it usually was after 1. Feel physically shattered all the time, have zero motivation to do even simple tasks. Libido has bombed so reckon my testosterone levels have plummeted for some reason. Anyone experienced similar?
Not really but I do know plenty who have.

My advice above seems to keep it at bay for me.

Last edited:

Back