The Joplings Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

So do we know if Joplings will be a hotel and, if so, what type? It was going to be a Holiday Inn Express but that seems to be a couple of owners ago now.

Should move as many shops from the bridges as possible onto the ground floor of this new project at joplings then eventually tear down the bridges for new projects. Possibly try turn it into the gate like the mags have.

Your eye infirmary may well be getting knocked down with the land getting sold to housing developers marra, if the tories win the election it is a deffo possibility.

It's a lovely area of town so why not...make lovely houses and the eye doctors are needed more in sheels

Your eye infirmary may well be getting knocked down with the land getting sold to housing developers marra, if the tories win the election it is a deffo possibility.

the most expensive piece of land outside of London no f***ing way will our council sell it @Wilfy set these ***** right ffs

Great news, I hope they facilitate some kind of nod to Joplings into the facade of it like, redo the big clock or something. Would be a nice touch.

Love a good bit of Sunderland hotel chatter. Who's staying in them, we don't need them, too many of them, blah blah blah.

They don't build them for a laugh. Top guy at Travelodge all like "Fuck it, we've not got enough empty rooms, we'll hoy another one up in Sunderland".

Hope they keep the basement Christmas simulator that takes you on a sleigh ride to see Santa. I've shit loads of Nana Leg's Joplings money to spend :p
It's only recently I realised you want in one door and out the other.I thought we had travelled for miles.

Reinstating concerts at the Stadium of Light would certainly make a positive difference to the need for decent hotels in Sunderland, like.

And maybe if the new development(s) at the Vaux site had conferencing facilities, that would increase demand too.

Hopefully some more developments happen that end of the town, great location with it being a stones throw away from sunniside. Shame about the dole being a view but not the end of the world is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back