The Joplings Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great to see something finally happening with Jo Plings.. Any idea how many rooms will be put aside by the council for asylum seekers. It will be dead easy for signing on.;)

Jo Plings will look good after a makeover. She has been a minger for several years now, brayed about quite a bit too.

Think they've got stuff planned down that side haven't they. Not far from the suniside area they want to become a bit of a social zone
Aye, its been going on since 2004 with different planning schemes ... my partners and i had a business deal for the bottom end of High street over looking on the ring road that never materialized due to the time constraints. It will take another 20 years the rate they are going at.

Aye, its been going on since 2004 with different planning schemes ... my partners and i had a business deal for the bottom end of High street over looking on the ring road that never materialized due to the time constraints. It will take another 20 years the rate they are going at.

Funny you should mention that...

wonder just how much Asbestos is in the building... built in the 50's when all that stuff was normal building material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back