The Hundred Draft - Sky Sports 7pm

I’m against it but now can’t wait to see some of it. I think it will fail after the initial fad personally but I’ll watch on tv

watching this t10 in Dubai has whetted my appetite

I'm looking forward to it. I still don't like some of the gimmicks but at least they're trying to serve a purpose of sorts. The Big Bash in Australia has utterly jumped the shark with some of the crap they came up with - albeit not surprising if you've heard the older big name Aussies rambling on about cricket most of them are total cringe and clueless. Particularly when start talking about DRS or something similarly new/technical.

Anyway, hopefully the Superchargers have gotten rid of Finch, he's been horrible over the past 12 months. Lynn not much better but at least he doesn't tend to eat up many balls. The big thing I guess is the removal of Kolpaks so that's going to create a lot of upheaval.

I'm looking forward to it. I still don't like some of the gimmicks but at least they're trying to serve a purpose of sorts. The Big Bash in Australia has utterly jumped the shark with some of the crap they came up with - albeit not surprising if you've heard the older big name Aussies rambling on about cricket most of them are total cringe and clueless. Particularly when start talking about DRS or something similarly new/technical.

Anyway, hopefully the Superchargers have gotten rid of Finch, he's been horrible over the past 12 months. Lynn not much better but at least he doesn't tend to eat up many balls. The big thing I guess is the removal of Kolpaks so that's going to create a lot of upheaval.

Dane Villas was on a £125k contract as a Kolpak 🤔

So according to The Hundred site the Northern Superchargers squad before the auction is:

Finch, Lynn, Kohler-Cadmore, Lyth, Stokes, Simpson, Willey, Carse, Rashid, Mujeeb +5 others TBD.

With those released: Gleeson, Foakes, Wiese, Rimmington and Barnard.

The various press releases are confusing so it's hard to work out.

Hopefully they drop the hundred. Best thing about Covid was not having to endure this shitshow.

I had a tickets for a couple of Hundred matches last year and had been looking forward to it. Of course, it's not proper cricket but it sounded like a fun way to spend a summer's evening with a few beers.

Back