The GTA Remastered Trilogy Appears To Be Real, And Coming To Switch

Vice City was f***ing unbelievable. San Andreas offered more and was also a ridiculous game but Vice City was just so far ahead of anything else at that time. The setting, the vibe and the music were all acutally perfect.

Many a day in year 8 wasted dreaming about playing it and then talking about it once I had played it.

Rockstar's launcher on PC is down, so now I can't install VC or SA.

Can't say I'm impressed with this launch at all, especially to say it's just a remaster of a game that already exists.

Edit - been down since 7pm last night apparently. What a shambles.

Last edited:
The switch version is unplayable by all accounts and it’s crashing then as well.
Sounds like a very poor remaster.
Luckily I downloaded the isos of the original trilogy release on pc. They are available on the web archive.

Playing SA on Gamepass, which is my favourite and actually the one I haven't played for the longest. It's obviously disappointing that there's been some issues with it, and I am glad I haven't bought it, but I'm still having a load of fun with it. Hopefully they rotate the games on Gamepass, but if not I'll probably pick the trilogy up at some point in the future when it's reduced

Back