The GTA Remastered Trilogy Appears To Be Real, And Coming To Switch

They get better as they go on, San Andreas is much better than 3. I don't understand why some of the updates they've made to san andreas they haven't made to the others. There's checkpoint saves in missions shooting is improved etc.

watched nerdcubed do a stream of it, its f***ing unreal how little respect Rock* show their very loyal fanbase like. its a disgrace. Ill be buying the disc versions and trying to get them running on windows 10

watched nerdcubed do a stream of it, its f***ing unreal how little respect Rock* show their very loyal fanbase like. its a disgrace. Ill be buying the disc versions and trying to get them running on windows 10
Check out my post above. Got all of them running quite well on my modern pc. T as le the trilogy game as released in 2002 and apply fan mods to get it looking and working pretty well.

Was waiting for the disk version, after seeing the reviews I’m hoping a few patches are released or I’ll not be buying.

Never understood why rockstar don’t get in touch with some of the modders who have released stuff for there games and ask them to remaster these, surely would have been a lot better.

purchased disc version of San Andreas yesterday and bidding on Vice city today. If Rockstar continue not letting people buy the originals these will get expensive i reckon

Rockstar think they can do what they want because of the success of the series to date (they're right tbf) and people would buy whatever they released anyway. Its a dangerous attitude though because it encourages being lazy and begins to draw criticism when things begin to come out that are below standard.

Just look at the fact they're going to release GTA5 on a third generation of consoles. Its an 8 year old game and its laziness as well as greed to be bringing out the same game again.

Rockstar think they can do what they want because of the success of the series to date (they're right tbf) and people would buy whatever they released anyway. Its a dangerous attitude though because it encourages being lazy and begins to draw criticism when things begin to come out that are below standard.

Just look at the fact they're going to release GTA5 on a third generation of consoles. Its an 8 year old game and its laziness as well as greed to be bringing out the same game again.
it must still bring them massive amounts of cash like. Which makes this piss poor attempt at remasters a bigger joke. The money they have made from GTA online, they could have made these 3 games truly definitive. But there's no lucrative online in them to exploit so they farmed it out to grove street games (mobile developer) to put out the cheapest tatt possible, then charged mega money for it because NOSTALGIA!!

A very sad decline for what was once the best gaming company on earth.

Ill pay 20 quid for all 3 original discs from ebay, with the original soundtracks, and enjoy them for what they were, not what they have become.

have they have they announced they’re gonna patch them yet? I’m gonna buy regardless for pure nostalgia but would rather wait till it was complete.

have they have they announced they’re gonna patch them yet? I’m gonna buy regardless for pure nostalgia but would rather wait till it was complete.
Grove Street Games (Or whatever their name is) are the devs and they said they'll try to fix them.

However they also made the awful mobile version of last time they rereleased the trilogy and did fuck all to fix those when they copied the mobile game and released them on 360 and PS3. So they're known for talking utter shit about fixing their shitty games.

Back