The GTA Remastered Trilogy Appears To Be Real, And Coming To Switch

Would have to be a proper job. They haven't aged well at all. I'd be quite tempted to buy the switch version like.
Exactly there’s so many versions it would need a graphical and quality of gameplay upgrade that would turn heads. I’ve never been tempted to try the ports over the years and a port to PS5 would be no different.

Would need to be a full remake not a remaster. Bought Vice City on the PS5 and its completely unplayable.

Would be great if they could do that, though it doesn't seem likely.

Had them on ps2, and then done vice city and San Andreas again on my iPhone. Won’t be very interested in These remakes

Bought the 3 of then on PS4 a year or so ago when on sale. Never finished 3 and San Andreas back in the day. Loved Vice City. Played an hour or so of 3 a few month back and it's proper dated. Interested to see what these remasters are like.

Loved GTA 3. Never really got into Vice City or San Andreas. Think I'm the only person in the world who didn't so would probably buy this, but it's mental that it's 8 years since 5 and we're still no closer to a new one.

I got San Andreas a few years back when it was re-released in HD on the Xbox, turns out they had just ported the android version.

Loved GTA 3. Never really got into Vice City or San Andreas. Think I'm the only person in the world who didn't so would probably buy this, but it's mental that it's 8 years since 5 and we're still no closer to a new one.
They have put out RDR2 and online stuff so that's probably part of the reason

I'd be surprised if we saw a new one this decade. GTA5 is still the top 3 most played game, still putting out content and the next-gen releases are due out. Not even remotely close I'm afraid.

It appears in the top 10 for sales each month after being out 8 year. It's ridiculous. Think they've sold like 130 million copies at this point

Back