The Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owt happening in new patch or just the usual make all your stuff useless
Apart from named gear getting a buff and becoming exotic, legendary modes, armour changing to straight up health, skillpower getting a buff, not sure what else.

Apart from named gear getting a buff and becoming exotic, legendary modes, armour changing to straight up health, skillpower getting a buff, not sure what else.
Need legendary like.Still having missions with hard as highest setting is criminal.Might as well play on tier 2 like @LadyMuck

:lol:
I only play on tier 5 now thank you very much! :p
Been on it the last couple of hours doing my daily missions. My armour mitigation is only 47.99% though! :(
:lol:
Do you do the challenge one too?
Wouldn't worry about armour, be changing to flat out health soon so stock up on any mods with health.

Apparently Reclaimer is gonna be one of the top tier gearsets to have after patch 1.6. Gives me summat to grind for before its out. Alphabridge will be shite, they're changing it from 6 talents to 4. Never liked that set anyways, boring using the same weapon type. Plus last dlc is out for ps4 same time as pc and Xbox, gerrin.

Last edited:
If anyone's playing Survival drop me a PM, been playing it loads. Still not very good at it like! - Haven't been farming in the DZ in weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back