The Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whys there f***ing numbers everywhere on screen? Over people's heads, where they get shot, next to your character.....they're everywhere....seems irritating and less immersive.

I remember this looked the tits when they first showed it, massively delayed and still not what it should be

I've had a quick go on a friends Xbox.

Just feels like a modern day theme of Destiny.. Not that's a bad thing, just wouldn't recommend playing it solo.

I enjoyed it a lot although it can get annoying when you're in the dark zone (PvP area) and someone kills you after previously being helpful. I guess it all helps to build the tension when you're collecting loot to extract.

The dark zone was fun, having to extract the loot made for some full on adrenaline rush moments.

I really enjoyed the gameplay but i'm slightly worried there might not be enough content, the map didn't feel very big and there didn't seem to be a a lot to do. I'm probably being harsh, it's beta of course and there were only 2 zones available so hopefully the other zones have more going on.

I really enjoyed it. Other than the graphics which I thought were dated.

Plenty of customisation and I think it will be really fun with a few mates.

The dark zone was fun, having to extract the loot made for some full on adrenaline rush moments.

I really enjoyed the gameplay but i'm slightly worried there might not be enough content, the map didn't feel very big and there didn't seem to be a a lot to do. I'm probably being harsh, it's beta of course and there were only 2 zones available so hopefully the other zones have more going on.

Think you're being a bit harsh. I think the zones were limited due to it being a Beta.

Xbox Store has been advertising an Open beta for later in the month so it'll be good to have 1 more go before deciding to buy. As I said before it's fun with friends but not sure if I recommend it playing solo, I can imagine yourself getting bummed in the Dark Zone playing solo.

Think you're being a bit harsh. I think the zones were limited due to it being a Beta.

Xbox Store has been advertising an Open beta for later in the month so it'll be good to have 1 more go before deciding to buy. As I said before it's fun with friends but not sure if I recommend it playing solo, I can imagine yourself getting bummed in the Dark Zone playing solo.

The way I'm looking at it is, the Dark Zone is for when you're with mates and the rest of the map is for when you're solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back