The Division

Haven't played this since August, might give it ago again. Was doing quite well on it until I hit a bit of a wall and seemed to get nowhere.

The normal missions on challenging I can do no bother. Been doing them on tier 2.
The incursions in challenging though...f***ing hell! I need a good team! I find them rock hard.
I'm enjoying survival, but I still get melted in the dz 80% of the time. (Pvp) Rocking an alphabridge build but firearms and toughness are only around 380,000. Just depends what everyone's wanting to do, just done all the daily missions there in challenging were in tier 5. I don't ha e the dragon incursion, but managed the others :)

I'm enjoying survival, but I still get melted in the dz 80% of the time. (Pvp) Rocking an alphabridge build but firearms and toughness are only around 380,000. Just depends what everyone's wanting to do, just done all the daily missions there in challenging were in tier 5. I don't ha e the dragon incursion, but managed the others :)
No real point in doing incursions now. Get just as much loot doing summat like Lexington on challenging. Plus you get the chance to get the best gear piece in the game, Barretts vest. :cool:
Running that, specialized backpack, 2 piece D3-FNC, 2 piece nomad. Firearms is 5300, Health 5800, Skill 3900. Armour mitigation is key, before next patch anyway when they get rid of it.

No real point in doing incursions now. Get just as much loot doing summat like Lexington on challenging. Plus you get the chance to get the best gear piece in the game, Barretts vest. :cool:
Running that, specialized backpack, 2 piece D3-FNC, 2 piece nomad. Firearms is 5300, Health 5800, Skill 3900. Armour mitigation is key, before next patch anyway when they get rid of it.
Bairn.What's your "armour mitigation"?

My mitigation is only 49% :( dunno how to get it any higher, guess I could swap my firearms mods for stamina.

Since 1.6 is going to need alpha I'm trying to think of my next build. Thinking predator cause I prefer using marksmen rifles it just sucks in pvp.

Haven't got much of the named stuff. Skull gloves rolled in electronics and about 5 ninja backpacks which are pap. Apparently the named weapons are going to have individual talents so it's worth buying/looting them if you haven't already.

Tried going back to it but just ended up uninstalling it from my xbox within about 20 minutes. The amount of hours that me and 3 of the lads were trawling round the dark zone at the start has worn it off for me like :lol: It's just not the same anymore. The dark zone used to be a "who has the best gear" fight but now it's just who has more people.

Pre-gear set it was so much fun but they kind of ruined it by adding them in, and alot of players quit at that point. Also because of the 1st incursion and being able to kill the APC from outside the mission :lol:

Last edited:
My mitigation is only 49% :( dunno how to get it any higher, guess I could swap my firearms mods for stamina.

Since 1.6 is going to need alpha I'm trying to think of my next build. Thinking predator cause I prefer using marksmen rifles it just sucks in pvp.

Haven't got much of the named stuff. Skull gloves rolled in electronics and about 5 ninja backpacks which are pap. Apparently the named weapons are going to have individual talents so it's worth buying/looting them if you haven't already.
You need mods with armour on.Don't matter if stamina or firearms.Also roll armour on your gear.

Back