The Division

We should get an SMB team together to help each other out.
I'm a lowly level 17, I choose to sniper the enemy from afar and try not to get rounded on.

Played it yesterday for first time in a couple of months.I can confirm I'm bored of it now.

We should get an SMB team together to help each other out.
I'm a lowly level 17, I choose to sniper the enemy from afar and try not to get rounded on.
There used to be. Low ranks used to get boosted by tagging along on harder missions to get levelled up quicker. Was canny good at the start.

Would this be worth getting now to play solo, or is it more suited to playing with friends?

With friends I would say. You can run solo and matchmake but it suffers from tedious bellends who don't know what they're doing and tell you what to do at the same time. Plus, not that many players these days.

Anyone still play on this? Just got back into it. I got the season pass when it came out and only just downloaded the new expansions last week. Quality game.

Anyone still play on this? Just got back into it. I got the season pass when it came out and only just downloaded the new expansions last week. Quality game.
It started off alright but every expansion demonstrated just how little thought had gone into progression and the end product of the grind.

It started off alright but every expansion demonstrated just how little thought had gone into progression and the end product of the grind.

I don't mind that really. I just wish it was a bit simpler to get decent guns. Good gear drops are more common now at least.

Game was free to play over the weekend.. Started over on a fresh account, made me realise this game is the biggest waste of potential I've ever seen.

Populated zones from people trying it out, no exploits like they were on release, no slow updates trying to shift out DLC. The biggest waste of a potential great I've ever played.

Game was free to play over the weekend.. Started over on a fresh account, made me realise this game is the biggest waste of potential I've ever seen.

Populated zones from people trying it out, no exploits like they were on release, no slow updates trying to shift out DLC. The biggest waste of a potential great I've ever played.
The DZ was a great idea but ended up being populated by bellends.

Back