The Division

It depends how far you get. If you complete it and extract the max, you can get 10 or more caches with level 256 gear.

Do you get gear set stuff or high end stuff? The thing that annoys me the most is that the incursions only give specific gear sets so you have to grind alot.

Do you get gear set stuff or high end stuff? The thing that annoys me the most is that the incursions only give specific gear sets so you have to grind alot.
You get both. Some of the caches have 4 items in them, so one completed mission can get a hell of a lot of gear and weapons. Totally random what you get as far as I can tell.

Did they? I haven't touched the game in ages so if they have I might give it a better shot at playing again... trouble is when I try I feel like I'm too far behind to catch up :lol: My character is 231 GS iirc.
Thought they'd made it random drops to stop the grind of incursions. Instead just grind Lexington and HVTs all the time its quicker!

Ps4 or xbox if you fancy go in dark zone but haven't got survival one
Sorry I'm PS4, rockaway73 - I still farm is dz occaisonally. Looking like sentry, reclaimer, striker and nomad are going to be decent builds in the update so been trying for them. Got all the named weapons apart from the tommy gun. Haven't got many of the named high end stuff. One lad has 3 barret chest pieces! Mostly playing survival though, extracted 3 times today with 10/13 caches. Takes ages though, one game went on for 2 hours.

Did they? I haven't touched the game in ages so if they have I might give it a better shot at playing again... trouble is when I try I feel like I'm too far behind to catch up :lol: My character is 231 GS iirc.
That's higher than me. I'm only 174 or something.

How's everyone finding the new patch?

Changed my build to Striker, PvP is a lot more fun, until people work out what build is OP. The Legendary missions are pretty tough!

Changed my build to Striker, PvP is a lot more fun, until people work out what build is OP. The Legendary missions are pretty tough!
Havent tried it yet, whats the GS cap up to? I know they've nerfed the alpha bridge build so I'm gonna have to change

Had a quick look Tuesday night. Like what they've done with the now exotic weapons. Still trying to figure out what attributes to go for on gear, now that armour has gone. Might start putting more into skillpower.
Whats the new PvP gamemode like?

Havent tried it yet, whats the GS cap up to? I know they've nerfed the alpha bridge build so I'm gonna have to change
No change on the gear cap, Alpha still isn't bad, totally been nerfed so obviously not as OP as it was.

Had a quick look Tuesday night. Like what they've done with the now exotic weapons. Still trying to figure out what attributes to go for on gear, now that armour has gone. Might start putting more into skillpower.
Whats the new PvP gamemode like?

I've gone with Striker, however i think Reclaimer, Nomad and Sentry can also be pretty decent depending on what your teammates have. I've replaced most of my armor with health tbh, so just a straight swap. DPS is 300,000 Toughness 390,000 and Skill Power is 106,000. Heals are reallllly short now, but i guess if you're going for DPS there has to be a sacrifice somewhere.

I just can't get back into it. Feel I've missed out on loads and ain't got time to catch up.

I hadn't played it for eons, but it's f***ing cake (and fun) to catchup. Just go single player and get a map of where the boss mobs spawn and go through them every day. Pretty soon you will have more items than you know what to do with. You can then grind some Intel (have to clear 3 places in your area) and then take out a few HVT to get more gear.

I'm getting to the end of gearing up and getting a bit bored of it again now though.

Currently playing the shield build (f***ing awesome, can just walk though NPCS's like a tank) with SMG ability from 3 peices of the class armour.

Bought that Historian sniper the other day but cannot suss if it's any good. Sounded mint.

Back