The Chronicle tomorrow or Saturday

Black and white pub that mate. That's what I mean, I'm not knocking him in that respect, but rather than keep it to himself and others, he posted nothing much but he also put a deadline on it. Nowt happened, no matter how much spin you put on it. I genuinely do think he gets bits, even Roger has stated that. I just think the way he conveys it doesn't do him favours.
But the article was there, one of the mods posted on here and just about got it reet.

What time is it in Hebburn mate? I think he leaves himself open to criticism though. He never really said much in the post at all, so I’m not even sure why you are so “rabid”, in defending him. He should just put it out to those in PMs that he trusts.
Don't take up detective work Vera

But the article was there, one of the mods posted on here and just about got it reet.
we will agree to disagree, there was absolutely nothing in the Chronicle that Bob referred to anywhere on this tread, The mod in question made an assumption. Dan Brown couldn't even cipher the way Bob has. However, if and when it comes true that someone bought us instead of the mags, I will give it kudos.
Don't take up detective work Vera
ok, well I am sure to be precise.

Last edited:
This is now a 29 page thread about some information that somebody has but cant let the rest of us know. For what its worth why not just share instead of back biting and name calling that this has turned into, then there could maybe be a bit of constructive conversation, positive or negative whatever the news maybe - other than that this thread might as well be pulled as its got no use at all

Cos clearly he's being a good lad letting all the small people know positive news is on the way.

But he won't reveal the positive news because pick one of the following:

He's a wum

Doesn't want to stop receiving bits of itk info

Hes a Billy bullshitter who gets off on creating a fake internet personality.

Then we have the tedious circle of those who back him say he's a good lad. The board would be worse without posts like this. Take it with a pinch of salt etc

Vs

Your full of shit. People actively posting in the thread disproving the credibility of the rumour. Name calling. People start getting personal etc.

After seeing this countless times I don't really think they bring anything to the place but aggro. They always end up in bans name calling and eventually the thread being deleted.

Black and white pub that mate. That's what I mean, I'm not knocking him in that respect, but rather than keep it to himself and others, he posted nothing much but he also put a deadline on it. Nowt happened, no matter how much spin you put on it. I genuinely do think he gets bits, even Roger has stated that. I just think the way he conveys it doesn't do him favours.

Is it? I thought it was Red & White? Or has it changed again?

Is it? I thought it was Red & White? Or has it changed again?
Longship is/was red and white. The Clock certainly used to be B&W. Wasn't it the knacker who got the Robin Hood in one of its previous reincarnations? I wouldn't know what it is now, never have frequented it, Hebburn that is

Longship is/was red and white. The Clock certainly used to be B&W. Wasn't it the knacker who got the Robin Hood in one of its previous reincarnations? I wouldn't know what it is now, never have frequented it, Hebburn that is

Yeah Longship has always been R&W, Clock flips between the two. To be honest, I don't have a clue who runs it but I think the person you're referring to had it at one point.

I'm basing it currently being R&W purely on Sunderland having a talk in there a few years back.

Yeah Longship has always been R&W, Clock flips between the two. To be honest, I don't have a clue who runs it but I think the person you're referring to had it at one point.

I'm basing it currently being R&W purely on Sunderland having a talk in there a few years back.

longship is red,
Despite the last two managers being Mags, the unofficial branch leave from the ship whereas the official branch use the clock hence the talk in last year

The Hebburn branch with Cath Reid do all their work, pick-ups, ticket allocation from the Clock. Its more of a sports club now and the last talkin that SD done with the Hebburn branch was in the Clock (or was it CM? I cant remember)

we will agree to disagree, there was absolutely nothing in the Chronicle that Bob referred to anywhere on this tread, The mod in question made an assumption. Dan Brown couldn't even cipher the way Bob has. However, if and when it comes true that someone bought us instead of the mags, I will give it kudos.

ok, well I am sure to be precise.
Yes agreed

People just need to chill man,instead of just waiting like rapid dogs to pounce on Bob if his info is wrong, it is only info after all and he passes it on.
That's the point, no info was passed on. I don't see anybody on this thread being rabid dogs or waiting to pounce. Half the people are laughing at him, the other half think he's odd for making threads that say nothing.

1. As if the Bomicle would ever print anything interesting
2. If for some bizarre reason they actually found a story then as if they'd wait three days to print it :lol:

Back