The Chronicle tomorrow or Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob has sent me a PM with more detailed info just for the record and it not a tasty Mexican fish. I’m not saying anything like cos it’s his info and it’s up to him what he shares on here but if it develops as he’s described or similar I’ll tell folk afterwards. He has named a person involved known in football which would probably be the key point. I’ve no idea if it’ll happen or if he was given the right info but it’s a change in direction. That’s the gyst.

Bob has sent me a PM with more detailed info just for the record and it not a tasty Mexican fish. I’m not saying anything like cos it’s his info and it’s up to him what he shares on here but if it develops as he’s described or similar I’ll tell folk afterwards. He has named a person involved known in football which would probably be the key point. I’ve no idea if it’ll happen or if he was given the right info but it’s a change in direction. That’s the gyst.

Not doubting you but can you take a screenshot of the PM with the date, which you can share if the 'gyst' comes true?

May as well not have posted then.

As bad as bob.

Are we talking good news, indifferent news, gutting news, cock in hand news or something else?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I prefer your breakfast recipes, and they were shite

..it won't. He nars nowt.

Are we talking good news, indifferent news, gutting news, cock in hand news or something else?
I'm too cynical to do any of them. I'm a Sunderland fan. I'm not here to defend anyone. He's a big boy and mad as his name but if it pans out i'll say. I suppose i'm just saying he said more than he posted. I didn't expect the drama tbh.
I prefer your breakfast recipes, and they were shite
Hard to get the ingredients these days so full english it is.
So say nowt.

It’s like bringing an empty bottle to the party.

‘Oh I’ve had a pm but it’s a secret what was in it’

Attention seeking like bob.
Mate when i attention seek it's normally got kidney beans in it. Don't worry we know what you think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back