The Chronicle tomorrow or Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t want be a snidey twat so with his permission of course.
But you are.
His posts insinuated CM would be giving an exclusive to the chronicle.

Then a story about the Nufc takeover appeared and vauxie said that was what he was referring to.

So no, he’s hinted at nothing cos even his best bud on here doesn’t know the truth.
He didnt post anything about a CM exclusive, you like many others totally missed the point.
And for the record I know people who know bob or know of bob and apparently he’s been the butt of people’s jokes for a long long time.
The sort of hanger on you get so people spin him along.
Bit of rule breaking there like,character deformatiion, but Bob not the kind of lad to take a hissy fit and report you.

Last edited:
But you are.

He didnt post anything about a CM exclusive, you like many others totally missed the point.

Bit of rule breaking there like,character deformatiion, but Bob not the kind of lad to take a hissy fit and report you.

Why is your head so far up his hoop?

And for the record I know people who know bob or know of bob and apparently he’s been the butt of people’s jokes for a long long time.
The sort of hanger on you get so people spin him along.
Why is your head so far up his hoop?
No yours is up your own by the sounds of it.

But you are.

Totally missing the point being the key word.

more I think about it the more obvious what he was getting at.

This is now a 29 page thread about some information that somebody has but cant let the rest of us know. For what its worth why not just share instead of back biting and name calling that this has turned into, then there could maybe be a bit of constructive conversation, positive or negative whatever the news maybe - other than that this thread might as well be pulled as its got no use at all

No, more like Westboro Baptist, with hate filled speeches and that
People just need to chill man,instead of just waiting like rapid dogs to pounce on Bob if his info is wrong, it is only info after all and he passes it on.
I thought maybe a bit of cabin fever in light of the situation back in the UK but its the same old gang of pathetic 'Bob knockers' eveytime man.

People just need to chill man,instead of just waiting like rapid dogs to pounce on Bob if his info is wrong, it is only info after all and he passes it on.
I thought maybe a bit of cabin fever in light of the situation back in the UK but its the same old gang of pathetic 'Bob knockers' eveytime man.
Yeah but the op was so vague it is stupid.
I may or may not have some information that may or may not be true. However you'll have to wait several days to see if I'm possibly right or potentially wrong. Either way if I'm potentially right or possibly wrong I'll defend my probable unnamed source regardless.

What time is it in Hebburn mate? I think he leaves himself open to criticism though. He never really said much in the post at all, so I’m not even sure why you are so “rabid”, in defending him. He should just put it out to those in PMs that he trusts.

Reactions: SVU
What time is it in Hebburn mate? I think he leaves himself open to criticism though. He never really said much in the post at all, so I’m not even sure why you are so “rabid”, in defending him. He should just put it out to those in PMs that he trusts.
Need to go to the Clock for the time in Hebburn.
He did PM those he trusts.
Obviously if he had put the full story up then he would have been accountable should the info prove incorrect.

Need to go to the Clock for the time in Hebburn.
He did PM those he trusts.
Obviously if he had put the full story up then he would have been accountable should the info prove incorrect.
Black and white pub that mate. That's what I mean, I'm not knocking him in that respect, but rather than keep it to himself and others, he posted nothing much but he also put a deadline on it. Nowt happened, no matter how much spin you put on it. I genuinely do think he gets bits, even Roger has stated that. I just think the way he conveys it doesn't do him favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back