The Chronicle tomorrow or Saturday

That's the point, no info was passed on. I don't see anybody on this thread being rabid dogs or waiting to pounce. Half the people are laughing at him, the other half think he's odd for making threads that say nothing.
You mean you didnt get a PM?

we will agree to disagree, there was absolutely nothing in the Chronicle that Bob referred to anywhere on this tread, The mod in question made an assumption. Dan Brown couldn't even cipher the way Bob has. However, if and when it comes true that someone bought us instead of the mags, I will give it kudos.

ok, well I am sure to be precise.
Vauxie and bob the same person?

Things still bubbling but havent had an update for a couple of days, heres hoping no news is good news

😂😂
It wont while people like you are around.
Plus perhaps Bob may hoy an update up as opposed to a new thread.
Makes no odds to me like

Of course it makes no odds to you, except you are bent over backwards like a willing rent boy to please bob and to support his waffle 😂😂

:lol: :lol: You couldn’t wait to keep it on man. I responded to a post about 6 minutes old, it was over 4 hours when you had to bump it. Maybe we know who the attention seeker is now
Bob has had the decency to keep quiet
You obviously, cant keep your gob shut.
Totally confusing your time logic there.
Anyway the Roker Pies is best thread going at the moment, so I'm jogging on now.
Try and resist the urge to say more, just take a deep breath and stay calm.
My leader Bob has told me to cut it, so bye bye son.

You obviously, cant keep your gob shut.
Totally confusing your time logic there.
Anyway the Roker Pies is best thread going at the moment, so I'm jogging on now.
Try and resist the urge to say more, just take a deep breath and stay calm.
My leader Bob has told me to cut it, so bye bye son.
If I had a leechy creepy mate like you, I would kick you right into touch. I couldn’t be bothered with someone hanging out of my arse, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes, waiting for me to pat them on the head and give them a biscuit

Back