The Chronicle tomorrow or Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

The smb is generally good at joining up the dots,but Not this time.
im just looking at the evidence he’s alluded to and the said article and it’s plain as day.

and no I’m not posting on here what I think it is incase I’m right and it compromises anything.

I’ll pm another trusted member and let’s see if I’m right.

im just looking at the evidence he’s alluded to and the said article and it’s plain as day.

and no I’m not posting on here what I think it is incase I’m right and it compromises anything.

Your defending of this clown is delusional.

He alluded something from CM would be in the chronicle.
Then when the nufc story broke his lap dog came on saying that was the real story he was alluding to.

It was comical.

Give over man gilly. There isn’t any evidence whatsoever, let alone alluding to it. Surprised at you like

Your defending of this clown is delusional.

He alluded something from CM would be in the chronicle.
Then when the nufc story broke his lap dog came on saying that was the real story he was alluding to.

It was comical.
Plainly can’t see it then,unless I’m reading to far into it.

time will tell.
Give over man gilly. There isn’t any evidence whatsoever, let alone alluding to it. Surprised at you like
I’m possibly reading into things to much but for me that article said loads about us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back