the 3 stooges to take the jab live on TV

which vax is taken by billions of people in a single year all over the plane(t)

Flu.?

Most newborns are given jabs.. why not go down that route.. be far easier to donhush hush than to create a hoax virus and decimate the world
:D:D lower fertility rates.

Thank you. It has been a long hard week, I’ve picked up a bit of a cold, feel crappy but that has really made me laugh.

In pensioners.. in pensioners 😁

look at the end of the day we live in the information age , let everybody make their own choices and all the best to one and all

which vax is taken by billions of people in a single year all over the plane(t)

Well if you phrase an impossible question you will get the answer you want as most people dont get vaccinated every year for every illness - guess why?? Because once you have had the vaccine generally you are immune so dont need it every year. I presume from your question the fertility lowering effects/nanobots only last 12 months?

Closest for your question would be flu as its given to millions every year

If you want vaccines that have been administered to billions of people in their lifetime that is a very long list
:D:D lower fertility rates.

Thank you. It has been a long hard week, I’ve picked up a bit of a cold, feel crappy but that has really made me laugh.

I agree 😂 .

I have a couple of the more aggressive ant-vax types on ignore as their ramblings annoy me but I actually like Parms posts.

I imagine him living in an alternate reality to mine where Ross Noble is chief medical officer and Vic Reeves is Prime Minister

Last edited:
The Wibblers :lol:
depends what`s in the jab , kill bill gates is on record as saying if they did a good job with vaccines (alongside other things ) they could reduce the population of africa by 15%

Imagine thinking it was meant as killing them or reducing fertility :lol:

Last edited:
Ha Ha and people believe this crap - saline solution at the ready boys Obama, Bush and Clinton pledge to film themselves getting Covid vaccine
I can't see anywhere in the news where you are being forced to take the vaccine
If you catch covid and either get seriously ill or die, I don't think anyone will be particularly bothered.
The good news is anti vaxxers appear to be mainly right wing nut jobs, I don't think most people will shed a tear if there's a few less of them around

Last edited:
im not anti vax as such , but this rushed revolutionary vax troubles me , act in haste and all that

Now you see, I can sympathise with that. I'd admit to being a little nervous about accepting a new drug that seems to have been tested and verified more quickly than usual. But that's similar to not wanting to be the first person to pilot an experimental aircraft - I'm worried that it might not work as planned.

It's a million miles away from worrying that the plan is some sinister effort to shrivel my sperm and strangle the birth rate so that Bill Gates can earn trillions by not selling copies of Windows to the children I never get round to having.

Now you see, I can sympathise with that. I'd admit to being a little nervous about accepting a new drug that seems to have been tested and verified more quickly than usual. But that's similar to not wanting to be the first person to pilot an experimental aircraft - I'm worried that it might not work as planned.

It's a million miles away from worrying that the plan is some sinister effort to shrivel my sperm and strangle the birth rate so that Bill Gates can earn trillions by not selling copies of Windows to the children I never get round to having.
true , but when you understand the world is ran by physcopaths you have to be concerned

Back