the 3 stooges to take the jab live on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what have they got to gain from it..
depends what`s in the jab , kill bill gates is on record as saying if they did a good job with vaccines (alongside other things ) they could reduce the population of africa by 15%

depends what`s in the jab , kill bill gates is on record as saying if they did a good job with vaccines (alongside other things ) they could reduce the population of africa by 15%
No he didn't...
That is used in the context you want.

It's common sense that much of Africa have lots of kids as they expect some to die. If they had confidence that their children would survive infancy and longer they wouldn't have as large families therefore population would reduce.. same as it's unusual for families in Europe to be big these days.. 2, 3 generations ago a different story

its part of the huge psychological operation that is about to be launched in order to convince people to take the vax , theres a lot more resistance to it out there than you realise i suspect

Problem is you probably mainly communicate with other anti-vax/flat earth/ conspiracy types. Its like alcoholics who only mix with people who drink 10 pints a day - they think its normal to do that as that is all they see and it justifies their point of view. The reality is your opinions on a lot of this stuff would be laughed at by the vast majority of the population.

The poll on here was over 80% wanted the vaccine.

The majority of my patients who are vulnerable are desperate to get the vaccine. I have calls every day where people are asking if they can get their names on the list to have it. So I think you are wrong

Problem is you probably mainly communicate with other anti-vax/flat earth/ conspiracy types. Its like alcoholics who only mix with people who drink 10 pints a day - they think its normal to do that as that is all they see and it justifies their point of view. The reality is your opinions on a lot of this stuff would be laughed at by the vast majority of the population.

The poll on here was over 80% wanted the vaccine.

The majority of my patients who are vulnerable are desperate to get the vaccine. I have calls every day where people are asking if they can get their names on the list to have it. So I think you are wrong
fair enough , it should be a individual choice and no negative consequences for those that refuse

Africa hardly needs depopulating. Loads of space there.
fair enough , it should be a individual choice and no negative consequences for those that refuse

Do you mean some kind of world order that allows you to do whatever you want?

It will be for most people however just like a lot of other stuff if you work in healthcare and see patients it will be mandatory - there are lots of things that are already like Hepatitis and measles jabs so it will just be another one to add to the list.

I dont see that there will be any general negative consequences if you stay in your own country however I would be surprised if you are allowed in any other country without the vaccine

It will be for most people however just like a lot of other stuff if you work in healthcare and see patients it will be mandatory - there are lots of things that are already like Hepatitis and measles jabs so it will just be another one to add to the list.

I dont see that there will be any general negative consequences if you stay in your own country however I would be surprised if you are allowed in any other country without the vaccine
He isn't going to globetrotting as the world's flat .

then you do your best to work out the truth as you should with all information sources , gut feeling`s another good one , your own intuition - what does that tell you about this new vax?
Could you give a brief summary of your truth? The whole point of Covid, end game etc?

Could you give a brief summary of your truth? The whole point of Covid, end game etc?
i think theres 2 purposes , the vax to lower fertility rates and the economic damage in order to give them the springboard for the un agenda 2030/ great reset/4th industrial revolution agenda`s

i think theres 2 purposes , the vax to lower fertility rates and the economic damage in order to give them the springboard for the un agenda 2030/ great reset/4th industrial revolution agenda`s
Oh it gets better... Bloody hell

Why would drug companies be complicit in getting a vaccine out.. of they want to do a vaccine why not just integrate it to an existing vaccine that is out there..

Lowering populations would be taking some of their market out the equation

Why would drug companies be complicit in getting a vaccine out.. of they want to do a vaccine why not just integrate it to an existing vaccine that is out there..

A lower population means big pharma, which we all know is run by the lizard people, need to use less microchips in the vaxes to control the normies.

which vax is taken by billions of people in a single year all over the plane(t)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back