the 3 stooges to take the jab live on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

then you do your best to work out the truth as you should with all information sources , gut feeling`s another good one , your own intuition - what does that tell you about this new vax?

Your gut feeling is the earth is flat which most people above 5yo know is nonsense and its easily proved. I don’t know why you bother even trying with threads as all it does it make people pity you

If they didn't have it... What are they hiding

If they choose to have it it's saline...

With conspiracy theorists its impossible to win an argument as they just move the goalpost to their own agenda
would seeing the 3 stooges taking a jab live on tv be 100% proof they have taken the vax?

would seeing the 3 stooges taking a jab live on tv be 100% proof they have taken the vax?

It would be far more believable than seeing trump having it.

Why would they lie.. they could have not offered in the first place and done it in private and no one would think anything bad of them.

They are trying to reunite across political divides and then you just get fools like yourself

Who created and released the virus ?
best i can decipher is it was started in america , moved to wuhan then it escaped ( i suspect by accident but who knows )
It would be far more believable than seeing trump having it.

Why would they lie.. they could have not offered in the first place and done it in private and no one would think anything bad of them.

They are trying to reunite across political divides and then you just get fools like yourself
political divides - LOL , its a dog and pony show man , 2 sides of the same coin

best i can decipher is it was started in america , moved to wuhan then it escaped ( i suspect by accident but who knows )

political divides - LOL , its a dog and pony show man , 2 sides of the same coin

So what have they got to gain by offering to have it.. see just avoiding it

then you do your best to work out the truth as you should with all information sources , gut feeling`s another good one , your own intuition - what does that tell you about this new vax?
[/QUOTE
My opinion is that Vax is a good idea doubt you will ever see it that way like?
We will have to agree to disagree lifes to short.

So what have they got to gain by offering to have it.. see just avoiding it
its part of the huge psychological operation that is about to be launched in order to convince people to take the vax , theres a lot more resistance to it out there than you realise i suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back