the 3 stooges to take the jab live on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Some self awareness at least.

hint: you are
we wont know the adverse reactions to the vax (if any) for years , i think they have already stopped pregnant women from taking it so theres obviously some concerns there . i realise folk are desperate to end this nightmare and get back to "normal" but even the most pro big pharma / vax poster on here must concede we are taking as step into the unknown here

we wont know the adverse reactions to the vax (if any) for years , i think they have already stopped pregnant women from taking it so theres obviously some concerns there . i realise folk are desperate to end this nightmare and get back to "normal" but even the most pro big pharma / vax poster on here must concede we are taking as step into the unknown here
That’s absolutely true

Pregnant women were not in the trials as far as I know which is why it isnt licensed also Covid (unlike flu) doesnt seem to affect pregnant women more severely so they are in a low risk group.

Its pretty simply a risk v benefit calculation. Imagine they were developing a new car and they made 40,000 that drove around fine and safely for a few months so they started to sell them. Anti-vaxx types wouldnt buy the car in case the brakes fail/ engine starts on fire/ the heated seats are just a plot from Elon Musk to make me sterile etc etc

We take risks every day we step out our front doors and I feel comfortable that the benefits of the vaccine are far higher than any risk. That doesnt mean zero risk but if its like other vaccines that would be around a 1 in a million risk from the shot

Pregnant women were not in the trials as far as I know which is why it isnt licensed also Covid (unlike flu) doesnt seem to affect pregnant women more severely so they are in a low risk group.

Its pretty simply a risk v benefit calculation. Imagine they were developing a new car and they made 40,000 that drove around fine and safely for a few months so they started to sell them. Anti-vaxx types wouldnt buy the car in case the brakes fail/ engine starts on fire/ the heated seats are just a plot from Elon Musk to make me sterile etc etc

We take risks every day we step out our front doors and I feel comfortable that the benefits of the vaccine are far higher than any risk. That doesnt mean zero risk but if its like other vaccines that would be around a 1 in a million risk from the shot
fair play

1) the vaccines have been tested on primates whose lifecycle is faster than ours.

2) pregnant women rarely get vaccinated and are never in tests. They get results for pregnancies much further down the line in real world studies - ie when people have babies that they didn’t know about when they were getting vaccinated - pretty standard.

3) grow up.

You never did explain how this vaccination will lower the birth rate?

1) the vaccines have been tested on primates whose lifecycle is faster than ours.

2) pregnant women rarely get vaccinated and are never in tests. They get results for pregnancies much further down the line in real world studies - ie when people have babies that they didn’t know about when they were getting vaccinated - pretty standard.

3) grow up.

You never did explain how this vaccination will lower the birth rate?
It's the latest from a long line of bullshit from Mike Yeadon.

He reckons the vaccine could cause an immune response to specific proteins that would cause infertility.
What he fails to mention is the response to the vaccine is the same as the response to the virus. (It won't cause infertility)
This is the same bloke who was advocating younger people and those at less risk of death be allowed to go free without restriction, you know, those people who fertility will be pretty important?!

So, he's either:
A hypocrite.
Not the brilliant scientist the lockdown sceptics try and pass him off as.
A contrary bell end.

So if I get the vaccine I won't need to get the snip?

I was planning on getting the snip this year but Covid fucked that so it would be ideal if I could get it done with an injection instead of having my bollocks sliced up.
It's the latest from a long line of bullshit from Mike Yeadon.

He reckons the vaccine could cause an immune response to specific proteins that would cause infertility.
What he fails to mention is the response to the vaccine is the same as the response to the virus. (It won't cause infertility)
This is the same bloke who was advocating younger people and those at less risk of death be allowed to go free without restriction, you know, those people who fertility will be pretty important?!

So, he's either:
A hypocrite.
Not the brilliant scientist the lockdown sceptics try and pass him off as.
A contrary bell end.

I think Yeadon is just an attention seeking bellend to be fair.

Last edited:
These gormless loons are bored, sitting watching youtube tripe and being spoonfed wibble on social media about how covid is a scam and vaccines are dangerous, and we are being monitored etc then regurgitating all this bollocks....

But you see, they are free thinkers!!!!

And people who listen to and believe the worlds top scientists and health care professionals are SHEEP ye see?. :lol:

The irony :lol:

Sterilise, as in "make (something) free from bacteria or other living microorganisms"

He said something along the lines of the vaccine is unlikely to completely sterilise the entire population, it will be more like 60-70%. They need to be a bit more careful with their words...fondly recalling just the other day Boris stating the Virus needs to be kept at -70 degrees. :)

i think theres 2 purposes , the vax to lower fertility rates and the economic damage in order to give them the springboard for the un agenda 2030/ great reset/4th industrial revolution agenda`s
I’ve seen you comment previously that one of the covert targets of the mass vax, is to make the general population more docile.

If we have a docile population, where will the next generation of your fabled Illuminati come from? Wouldn’t they be as docile as the rest? Or is there another drug that reverses the effects, for the chosen few ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back