the 3 stooges to take the jab live on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to a senior doctor at a hospital in Los Angeles on a podcast yesterday, I was shocked to hear him say only 60% of doctors and 40% of nurses were willing to have the vaccine (not sure if that was his hospital, LA, California or the US). He said they're looking into making it a compulsory part of their employment.

I ask this question to flat earthers, and have yet to get an answer.
To be fair, an answer for that would be, that a spherical earth theory follows on from Big Bang theory and is intrinsically tied in with that of the theory of evolution. In short, shedding doubt over the possibility of a creator.

On the other hand Flat Earth Theory would strongly predispose the idea of a creator. For once the possibility of a random Universe is taken out the creation, then you have little else to look but for a creator. And that would bring in the possibility of a deceptive being that has been trying to create an alternative reality over a 'true' reality.

It makes it one of the most interesting questions out there, as knowing the answer would be a massive clue to one of life's biggest conundrums, that has massive implications for the very nature of the reality we are living in, as well as what your purpose is as a human. Even if you yourself are not bothered by such questions, then surely its reasonable for others to be bothered about them?

One important aspect of intelligence is accepting the truth as authority, not authority as truth, and unfortunately all the proof behind sphere earth theory comes from an authority, and short of being able to go up to space yourself, you are reliant upon accepting authority as truth. Which rightly isn't enough for some people,

I’ve seen you comment previously that one of the covert targets of the mass vax, is to make the general population more docile.

If we have a docile population, where will the next generation of your fabled Illuminati come from? Wouldn’t they be as docile as the rest? Or is there another drug that reverses the effects, for the chosen few ?
you dont think the elites eat , drink and take the same medicine as the masses do you?

To be fair, an answer for that would be, that a spherical earth theory follows on from Big Bang theory and is intrinsically tied in with that of the theory of evolution. In short, shedding doubt over the possibility of a creator.

On the other hand Flat Earth Theory would strongly predispose the idea of a creator. For once the possibility of a random Universe is taken out the creation, then you have little else to look but for a creator. And that would bring in the possibility of a deceptive being that has been trying to create an alternative reality over a 'true' reality.

It makes it one of the most interesting questions out there, as knowing the answer would be a massive clue to one of life's biggest conundrums, that has massive implications for the very nature of the reality we are living in, as well as what your purpose is as a human. Even if you yourself are not bothered by such questions, then surely its reasonable for others to be bothered about them?

One important aspect of intelligence is accepting the truth as authority, not authority as truth, and unfortunately all the proof behind sphere earth theory comes from an authority, and short of being able to go up to space yourself, you are reliant upon accepting authority as truth. Which rightly isn't enough for some people,

What is there to gain by removing the existence of a creator? Surely the existence of a creator makes it easier to control the populace which has be shown that most authoritarian governments usually go hand in hand with creationist beliefs.

you dont think the elites eat , drink and take the same medicine as the masses do you?

Bloody hell... I don't knwo what you eat and drink but make sure I don't have any of the same stuff.

So what do the elite eat..

Is there some secret foods that we don't know about
vast majority but not all

Can you give me some of the names of the elite.. just so I make sure I don't send them a Christmas card

What is there to gain by removing the existence of a creator? Surely the existence of a creator makes it easier to control the populace which has be shown that most authoritarian governments usually go hand in hand with creationist beliefs.

...enter social media.

Bloody hell... I don't knwo what you eat and drink but make sure I don't have any of the same stuff.

Can you give me some of the names of the elite.. just so I make sure I don't send them a Christmas card
There is a special Pret. The tuna baguette is actually genetically modified shark. Which makes the elete (sic) randier and thus more able to breed. Look at all the kids that Johnstone (also sic) and Gates have. What more proof do you need?

Logon or register to see this image

Waitrose breaks down into 'wait rose' which means 'wait for the rose', the Rosicrucians were an elite secret society based on ancient esoteric and hermetic truths whose symbol was the rose cross, so 'wait for the rose' means the beginning of the great reset and their rise to grasp global power...it's all there in plain sight if you just look.

Last edited:
Simple answe if you don't get the vaccine you stay in lock down, no pub, no nights out, no friends allowed to stay, no visits to sports grounds.

It depends upon your perception of what reality or the purpose of being.

I'm not going against your point here, because it is a valid theory. For sure if you see reality as merely this world, and the highest authorities are governments, and politics and history are broadly speaking as presented, then it makes sense.

In short if you think we are here as just a random stream of events caused by the big bang.

However, if you see the nature of this realm as a spiritual battle, a place for souls to learn, a test for souls, a place for punishment of souls, or as a place for humans to exercise free, a place for the human soul to be corrupted through choice or to rise for divinity. To have humanities divinity clouded or worked upon. A place to build heaven or to construct a hell.

In short if you think there is a purpose or reason for being.

Here is a possibility:

God is the ultimate creator. Satan is representative of the deceiver. Dualistically you have Good / Bad. Scientifically you have entropy. The nature of creation is such that it is a true reality, however, within this true reality, you have a non-divine 'ruler of this realm'. Part of the tactics of such a creature (Satan/demiurge/whatever) to corrupt a true reality would be to offer an alternative (fake?) reality over this and to present this reality as real. Such a presentation would include say, a theory of creation alternate to the truth (dualistically perhaps the opposite, whereby as opposed to consciousness leading to materiality, materiality leads to consciousness), it would invert the Earth and Humanity being centre of the Universe, around which everything revolves, to a mere random fleck, etcetera etcetera. It may want to replace human intelligence with an artificial intelligence. Or reduce human intelligence to a robotic level. It would want to corrupt humanities connection with divinity to something baser than that. It could rely upon a system of competing nationalities to cover up that non human intelligence is dictating things. It might offer all sorts of distractions like Saturday 3am football, or 9-5 jobs that take up enough of your brain power to stop you from truly thinking about what is going on (I don't wanna sound preachy here because both these seem to define me).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(However, I don't necessarily agree with your statement - although appreciate it is valid. I would suggest that communism is very anti creationis. So it is not universal. I would also argue any government is authoritarian (try not paying your tax in the UK and see what happens). It also negates the legit possibility that we live within a scientific caliphate (where people accept the word of 'experts' as authority, without questioning them - this is authoritarian itself. How many people truly question scientists on science vs how many people accept science without understanding it).

I do appreciate this is all spiritual / philosophical waffle. So apologies for that, however, I have always had inside me this strong feeling that there is more to this world than is presented.

They just cant win can they?

If they didnt step up you'd be saying "why dont5 the ex presidents go first?".
Fkn ridiculous
such is the level of trust in our politicians many people will ask the same question as me , will it be the vax or a placebo?

So what would make you believe they were having the same.vaccine as everyone else
It is the perfect thing for a conspiracy. You can’t prove it, only the doctor doing it can know for sure and even they might have been given a fake by a supplier. This gives someone desperate for a conspiracy something to cling on to. No matter how much you argue, you can never prove for, but they fail to recognise they can never prove against. It all comes down to the why, and in the case of the many different types of covid vaccine (the conspiracy seems to just say ‘the’ vaccine, same as ‘the’ moon landing), the how becomes incredibly complicated and beyond any known technology of the time. But hey, must be true because they are free thinkers and we are sheep.

Why can i watch ships disappear over the horizon?

It’s the nanobots in the vaccine.The whole reason for the ”pandemic”. Had the vaccine all along but took a while to create, release & spread the “virus”. Wheels nearly came off after lockdown when numbers fell. That’s why they arranged a second spike.

These nanobots make you spend all your money on pointless shit then doubt everything so much you eventually disappear up your own arse.

Then you start posting on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back