Thank u from family Hazey - "Who'd have thought it eh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not very good at writing stuff and expressing my thoughts. I have tried writing this post for the past 30 mins so here goes.

Just read through the blogs and this thread and dont know wherever to laugh, cry, be sad or proud that a man can be so brave through the pain he had to go through in the end.

Hope Chris, Liz and your family stay strong for each other. I feel i have missed out not meeting Graeme in person. He is the bravest man i know and thank god now its over he can RIP.

In 1 blog Graeme describes the tender kiss he had with you Liz. That made me feel so soft inside and had tears from my eyes. That is such a special moment and shows the true meaning of love.

All your family must have gone through such a bad time recently watching Graeme suffer but now its over i hope u can look back on the good times and celebrate his life and all the happy times you's shared together.

Reading Hazey's blogs he didnt like to see people giving him sad faces so try be strong through this hard time and give a smile back because i think he be smiling over your

RIP HAZEY

You are better than you think! #sniff#

Original post was just staggering in its raw emotion, best wishes Mel through this traumatic time, Im sure Hazey would appreciate you posting and reminiscing on here.
I try not to speak to people in the 'real' world about what happens on here to prevent being thought of as an internet nerd, however I just havent been able to stop myself for the Hazey blogs/posts, it has truly touched me along with so many others.
Pleased I work from home so people cant see me welling up!

Mel - if you get any request for "Pics!" from anyone but myself please ignore as these will be scams

I was thinking earlier how Hazey and I had contrived to never meet at the London SMB piss ups and how he PM'ed me to say he was actually glad he hadn't met me as I "scared" him (in a nice way of course....I think :confused:):-D

It's hard to imagine how you are all feeling at this moment, I hope everything goes well for the memorial and you can take comfort from the fact he is no longer suffering.

I hardly knew the bloke except as "that gobshite on the SMB", but it's hard not to be affected by his passing. I'm sure we've all had the selfish thought "if it could happen to Hazey it could happen to any of us" and this will encourage us to treasure life that bit more.

Hazey, Laputian, Andy - gone but not forgotten lads.

Apologies if I have missed it somewhere but does anyone know when he is laid to rest.

My e-mail to the address in the first post has bounced........ :cry:

Mel,

loads of thanks for the post, i've been feeling pretty down today with my missus getting diagnosed with breast cancer on christmas eve (although she is young for getting BC this has been caught early we have a good prognosis) and this post has been quite uplifting.

I'm heartended by any light we (the SMB) can provide in this time

Mel,

loads of thanks for the post, i've been feeling pretty down today with my missus getting diagnosed with breast cancer on christmas eve (although she is young for getting BC this has been caught early we have a good prognosis) and this post has been quite uplifting.

I'm heartended by any light we (the SMB) can provide in this time

Hope things work out for your missus mate.

Wanted to try a smiley tribute, but your limited to 4 images - so my shortened version is :cry: :-( :) :lol:

Very strange feeling having such emotion for a cyber friend, and now his close family.

You said it yourself, Hazey wouldn't want anyone moping.

Amazing read thanks for that, appreciate what it probably took to write something like that. I'm pretty rubbish at words, especially writing them down on paper, so I can appreciate your post all the more.

RIP Graeme son, keep up with the spooky coioncidences ;)

It's amazing to think that only 10 years ago this sort of thing wouldn't have touched people in the way it has and 99% of us would never have gotten the chance to get a glimpse into the life of such an inspirational person, and on the other hand, i'm sure that it gave Hazey some comfort in realising just how inspirational he was to others, powerful thing this internet malarkey.

So in memory of Hazey;

It's nice to look at days gone by, happy memories, that make you smile. In times of grief, when you want to cry, just one thought can make it all worth while. To look back and say, we shared that smile, to reminisce, then say goodbye.

Shite i know, but so were some of his ;)

Rip Hazey marra

What a great post, i never actualy had the privledge to meet Hazey, but reading his "blogs", what a great person he was. Time is a great healer, as im sure you are very aware. Keep your head up, and think of the good times, and the fact that hes now pain-free. For what its worth, i wouldnt create a new account, just use Hazeys! Keep his name alive! My thoughts are with you, and your family

Apologies if I have missed it somewhere but does anyone know when he is laid to rest.

My e-mail to the address in the first post has bounced........ :cry:

Mine bounced as well, and then I realised that when the email opens after clicking on the link that the 'h' in 'hotmail' is missing.

Perhaps one of the mods can edit the original post to correct the email address? Maybe not Roger though!:lol:

i have just yawnd well thats what i have just told the wife big blokes like me dont cry. keep hazey's name please. i know a few thats gone through the same some still here and some not. it does change the life of the people they leave behind. all i can say is remember the good times and he will always be with you. sleep well hazey

Mine bounced as well, and then I realised that when the email opens after clicking on the link that the 'h' in 'hotmail' is missing.

Perhaps one of the mods can edit the original post to correct the email address? Maybe not Roger though!:lol:

:lol:

Will do it now......

Liz and Mel,

Thanks so much for that post. It helps somehow to hear of how you're all coping and what's going on behind the scenes. I loved the coincidences, I'm sure Hazey (and yeah, he'll always be Hazey to us) is laughing somewhere as he tweaks thing around in your lives.

Please keep posting with his account if it's not too painful for you all to use. It makes me smile when I see his name on a post, as if he's somehow still around influencing his cyber friends just as he undoubtedly is for his remarkable family.

Thoughts and prayers are with you all and for Hazey... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back