TEST MATCH :: England v Pakistan

Why is it that we can never take 3 wickets in the first half hour of play?

Genuine question, cause even when faced with the tail, it seems like it takes us best part of an hour to get rid of two of the fuckers.
Because Broad and Anderson know better than the captain and the coach and always bowl short because they don't like getting driven for 4. Bless the little treasures

I agree

Same goes for a lot of this side tbf.
Ever since the Aussies released the England Cricket Team's dietary demands ahead of the Ashes tour in 2013 there has always been this feeling that the team has a very high opinion of itself. Prima donnas without the performances to back up their arrogance

Barmy. No wonder we're being outbowled in our own conditions.
Even after seeing Pakistan skittle us on the first morning they still f***ing refused to pitch it up. When they finally did, they got wickets

Feel sorry for Root, these fkers are just taking the piss, and its putting too much pressure on the young lads shoulders.

Feel sorry for Root, these fkers are just taking the piss, and its putting too much pressure on the young lads shoulders.
I don't think Root is up to captaincy. He needs to be our best batsman and give someone else the pressure of the job. Buttler is well thought of

Ever since the Aussies released the England Cricket Team's dietary demands ahead of the Ashes tour in 2013 there has always been this feeling that the team has a very high opinion of itself. Prima donnas without the performances to back up their arrogance
Aye you've got it about right there marra, they put themselves on pedestals without ever justifying it.

I don't think Root is up to captaincy. He needs to be our best batsman and give someone else the pressure of the job. Buttler is well thought of
Agree but who else ? Tbh what is playing seems to be the best we have currently, not that I’m an expert. We desperately need an X factor bowler, Wood just doesn’t seem to be as quick as he was.

Totally agree about Root, hes far too young, the kid dosn't even come out to face the Press, so I assume hes probably like that in the dressing room, shy. But no doubting the lads cricketing ability.

I’ll give you a for instance and then leave it ok.

If some slag from Geordie shore was shoehorned into question time for instance (not beyond the realms in these weird times we live in) in order to ‘tick a box’ I would’ve said something along lines of boxes being ticked all over the sunbed shop!
People like you do actual racism a total disservice with your bleating about fuck all every time, hypothetically speaking, someone who isn’t white gets his membership to the golf club turned down (ignoring that plenty white fellas will have as well in the past).
You won’t find one racist post from me on here, not one but you will find me condemning the double standards that exist within it.
Now as I said move on and let’s gets back on with the cricket.

sorry mate sometimes you need box ticking as you put it to break down the barriers and use the public eye to put on pressure on certain individuals and certain organisations.

I know I am going off subject but it was only last year that Royal Troon was refusing women members purely because they were women!!

That was a disgrace of massive proportions and them sexists idiots at that golf club would still be refusing them if pressure was not put on them.

Therefore unfortunately to make people take these issues seriously you need box ticking and quota systems.

I know you not racist or sexist in anyway mate but unfortunately there is still plently out there who are.

Just seen this on Facebook he’s got a point,

England have a 28% win rate ever since Aug 2016 when the ECB showed the values that they believed in by shafting the one side who constantly brings in international talent In Durham. Since then the ECB have allowed clubs to swell with Kolpaks (Hampshire had 9 Kolpaks or overseas players in one fixture last year) and have turned all their attention to a one day side show (100 blast rubbish or whatever it is) at the exact time our international side is at its weakest in test cricket since 1999.

Back