TEST MATCH :: England v Pakistan

Going to be a long summer. World cup soon at least. Don't give a toss about England or who wins so looking forward to that. Should be interesting.

Just seen this on Facebook he’s got a point,

England have a 28% win rate ever since Aug 2016 when the ECB showed the values that they believed in by shafting the one side who constantly brings in international talent In Durham. Since then the ECB have allowed clubs to swell with Kolpaks (Hampshire had 9 Kolpaks or overseas players in one fixture last year) and have turned all their attention to a one day side show (100 blast rubbish or whatever it is) at the exact time our international side is at its weakest in test cricket since 1999.
It’s pretty spurious logic. Whilst the ECB are f***ing shit, and the direction of the game isn’t good, it’s stretching the point somewhat

Excellent points on Sky. Someone in that dressing room needs to say some strong words. Buck your f***ing ideas up. Stop this softly softly shite. Neither captain not coach will be doing that though. Would any of them? Jimmy or Stokes perhaps the only ones?

Just seen this on Facebook he’s got a point,

England have a 28% win rate ever since Aug 2016 when the ECB showed the values that they believed in by shafting the one side who constantly brings in international talent In Durham. Since then the ECB have allowed clubs to swell with Kolpaks (Hampshire had 9 Kolpaks or overseas players in one fixture last year) and have turned all their attention to a one day side show (100 blast rubbish or whatever it is) at the exact time our international side is at its weakest in test cricket since 1999.
I use the same argument for the weakening of the National football team, too many foreigners in any game will reduce the opportunities for home grown players, but what do the authorities care?

f***ing Bayliss on now. Muted :evil:

No one in CC getting runs? Well Bayliss would know wouldn't he, watching so much county cricket :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sorry TC I was referring to the refund scheme

Be a cracking tournament mate.
Aye anyone out of France, Germany, Spain, Brazil. I would say. Personally really enjoy the games between the lesser teams that wouldn't normally play each other, with contrasting styles depending on which continent they're from. Games like Colombia v Poland, Peru v Denmark and Nigeria v Croatia. Should all have a bearing on who goes through as well.

Aye anyone out of France, Germany, Spain, Brazil. I would say. Personally really enjoy the games between the lesser teams that wouldn't normally play each other, with contrasting styles depending on which continent they're from. Games like Colombia v Poland, Peru v Denmark and Nigeria v Croatia. Should all have a bearing on who goes through as well.
I was referring to the Cricket World Cup mate

Good god, and you have the nerve to try and pull me up on another thread

you know literally nothing about cricket, what a truely awful poster.
You can't even spell properly Johnson

You know literally nothing about anything. Every poster on the board knows you are a f***ing idiot. I don't think you've ever posted anything that someone has proved you wrong about

You can't even spell properly Johnson

You know literally nothing about anything. Every poster on the board knows you are a f***ing idiot. I don't think you've ever posted anything that someone has proved you wrong about

I just did

:lol: mate, some of the threads you start are absolute gold

trying to have ago at Bess, should be ashamed of yourself, stick to the football

Back