TEST MATCH :: England v Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightshift last night, going to bed in a second, I am praying and dreaming of a Buttler 100.

Not always fussed about winning the test, as long as you get a special moment out of it, this would be it!

fingers crossed.

Nightshift last night, going to bed in a second, I am praying and dreaming of a Buttler 100.

Not always fussed about winning the test, as long as you get a special moment out of it, this would be it!

fingers crossed.

No offence mate, but that's nonsense. Give me wins every day of the week. No fucker remembers the losers......

You’re a racist, sexist prick.

Get off the fence chunky man, tell us what you REALLY think :rolleyes:

Hopefully the mods see this and and act accordingly, no need at all. I assume you’ve had a good drink last night so I imagine you’ll be a bit embarrassed by that post this morning.
As I said in previous post stay on topic as people are trying to discuss the test match.
I hadn’t. And deny it all you want, but you know what you posted on the other thread

I will no leave it so we can talk about cricket

I hadn’t. And deny it all you want, but you know what you posted on the other thread

I will no leave it so we can talk about cricket
I’ll give you a for instance and then leave it ok.

If some slag from Geordie shore was shoehorned into question time for instance (not beyond the realms in these weird times we live in) in order to ‘tick a box’ I would’ve said something along lines of boxes being ticked all over the sunbed shop!
People like you do actual racism a total disservice with your bleating about fuck all every time, hypothetically speaking, someone who isn’t white gets his membership to the golf club turned down (ignoring that plenty white fellas will have as well in the past).
You won’t find one racist post from me on here, not one but you will find me condemning the double standards that exist within it.
Now as I said move on and let’s gets back on with the cricket.

I would love to think a lead of 200 could be on, but new ball due early tomorrow, could see the end come quickly.

However a new ball, has been known to fly to the boundary quicker and you just never know.

However whatever is the final score, England are constantly fifty or less for three, in nearly every test in the last year.

It's not good enough and a solution has to be found sharpish as the Indians will be coming over and will want to win more than ever before in england
Let's hope this forecast is correct (even though it will ruin my Sunday)

Logon or register to see this image

Pakistan were only just under evens when they were nearly 200 runs in front and 8 wickets down ffs. Wish I’d put money on it now.
You aren’t the only one! Half decent recovery from England but Pakistan should still wrap this up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back