Terrorism arrests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate. At least someone read it properly. :lol:

They're 2 sides of the same coin.
I bet they've directly or indirectly killed hundreds of thousands more people than the Islamic arseholes.

With access to the most powerful and technologically advanced military machine in human history.
I don't...at all

Berk sums you up to a tee.
You never answer anything that people pull you up on. Your Op is a load if shite, just shit stirring. Should be ashamed of yourself being a copper.
Still resorting to use the pisshead line when all else fails eh?
As a told you earlier, you know fuck all about me. Plenty of people on here do. A piss pot I ain't.
Ya Berk.:lol:

The piss head line is the first port of call with you for obvious reasons. What is incorrect about the article? I think you will find that the statistic it claims is fact.

Ask yourself the very simple question of why the ME is being emptied of Muslims and whose agenda that serves. I think the left would be pretty vexed if they woke up to what could really be going on here. Shalom.

war is money. war is good for business. get the tories out, and the first step towards sorting this out has been taken.

The establishment are loving this. totally polarised wings of politics, everyone distracted by throwing lame insults at each other whilst the powers that be clean up every bit of power, money and resource possible, unopposed. divide and conquer. they make an art form out of it

Even the Nazis didn't arrest people over that shite :lol:

Germany pursued 'Nazi salute' dog

The Nazis didn't arrest 6m Jews, Gypsies, Roma, homosexuals etc, they just rounded them up and killed them without any judicial process.

I cannit see what point you're trying to make, are you saying the Nazis were fair and reasonable people compared to the UK government of today?

The Nazis didn't arrest 6m Jews, Gypsies, Roma, homosexuals etc, they just rounded them up and killed them without any judicial process.

I cannit see what point you're trying to make, are you saying the Nazis were fair and reasonable people compared to the UK government of today?
I'm saying that we're coming across like hyper sensitive fannies.

Hypersensitive in relation to actual Nazis.

I should f***ing hope so.
Nah just to the world in general imo.

In all honesty "we" weren't being hyper sensitive it was one judge being stupid.

The judge said context doesn't matter..... when telling a joke, context surely is all that matters.

What annoys me is the double standards, don't see leigh francis being prosecuted for making fun of the irish potato famine, don't see sacha baren cohen being prosecuted for saying way more (if taken out of context) anti-semitic things.

And nor should they be, virtue signalling all ower, it's hurting nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back