Terrorism arrests

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was warning of the rise of the Far Right and the grooming by them of of uneducated or poorly educated men and women quite a few years ago in a work capacity and also on here, now't new.;)
:lol: I was more concerned by the number of arrests. Although to be fair considering Lauren southern was detained on terrorism charges I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't all actually people planning violence.
All owa!:D

Arrest figures mean fuck all.
Can you provide the length of sentences of each ethnic group in the last year?
Or the number of terrorist attacks from each ethnic group in the last year ?
Or the number of deaths of each ethnic group in the last year?
Its all provided in the article.
You've also got to remember that in reality white people should make up 85-90% of every crime because we are that percentage of the populace.

"Asians" are the ones being over represented in this crime..... says Asians.... we know it's not Chinese and Japanese and a load of other countries aswell.

as I’ve said many times on this board ,the rise of the far right is rising in Europe and we are all sleep walking into something sinister.
All cooked up by letting any fucker into our countries to stab,bomb ,rape and generally take the piss .Or at least that’s how millions are now seeing it .
Yip, and all far right extremists according to here. Yawn.

This was always going to happen, as people were warned. The more the country had their noses rubbed in multi culti nirvana and the more, as you say, the immigrants took the piss, the more people decided that enough was enough. I've absolutely no idea why people would be shocked.

If you wish to stop the rise of the far right then the answer is pretty simple, bolt the door. And as for those already here - make them toe the line or ask them to leave.

Its hardly rocket science.

Yip, and all far right extremists according to here. Yawn.

This was always going to happen, as people were warned. The more the country had their noses rubbed in multi culti nirvana and the more, as you say, the immigrants took the piss, the more people decided that enough was enough. I've absolutely no idea why people would be shocked.

If you wish to stop the rise of the far right then the answer is pretty simple, bolt the door. And as for those already here - make them toe the line or ask them to leave.

Its hardly rocket science.
Cracking post ,immigration is a great thing if controlled properly .Brexit was a spite vote from all the ordinary people of this country who are the silent majority .due to all of the points in your post they have become more and more intolerant .

I was warning of the rise of the Far Right and the grooming by them of of uneducated or poorly educated men and women quite a few years ago in a work capacity and also on here, now't new.;)
All owa!:D
......and what about the far left? I assume they are the super intelligent ones; rather than sheep being led/bought by Soros, University lecturers et al? The problem now is that the identity politics crap is out of the bottle and the stopper aint going back in for a while yet.

Be interesting too see where it all ends up.

Cracking post ,immigration is a great thing if controlled properly .Brexit was a spite vote from all the ordinary people of this country who are the silent majority .due to all of the points in your post they have become more and more intolerant .
Yes, exactly. Once tolerant people pushed over the edge. They were pushed over the edge by the left and the liberals who simply went too far. Immigration is fine, mass immigration is not.

The problem with all of this is that even if the millions of muslims and third worlders pouring into the country ie England, had all been doctors, nuclear scientists etc. people simply wouldnt believe it. Give whatever stats you like but if people no longer believe what they are being told and the perception is that the immigrants are all rapists, terrorists, living on the dole and consuming vast amounts of public service resource - then I'm afraid you are going to have a massively hard job turning that perception around.

Its a never ending spiral. I've got absolutely no idea how you change this perception.

Shouting "racist" at everyone certainly isnt going to work. Not a chance. Those days are over.

Last edited:
It's so important for Europe that they end the culture of mass migration. Communities across Europe are voting far right because literally no other party is listening to them on this. It isn't racist to say you don't want a load of people with absolutely nothing in value, don't speak the language, don't share the culture and don't see this place as home living nearby.

Immigration needs to be low, controlled and constant if integration is ever going to properly work again.

......and what about the far left? I assume they are the super intelligent ones; rather than sheep being led/bought by Soros, University lecturers et al? The problem now is that the identity politics crap is out of the bottle and the stopper aint going back in for a while yet.

Be interesting too see where it all ends up.
There is extremism on both sides and both need to be looked at with concern.

In a nutshell.

Totally meaningless figures.
Arrested does NOT mean found guilty and convicted.

Despite the fact that they’re still well in the minority, the number of terrorists of Arab appearance actually convicted and imprisoned still exceeds that of whites.

In addition taking into account those who have blown themselves up in terrorist acts or been shot, then it becomes clear that the only really meaningful figures have either been ignored or totally distorted by a huge margin.

Basically more fake or misleading news.

It's so important for Europe that they end the culture of mass migration. Communities across Europe are voting far right because literally no other party is listening to them on this. It isn't racist to say you don't want a load of people with absolutely nothing in value, don't speak the language, don't share the culture and don't see this place as home living nearby.

Immigration needs to be low, controlled and constant if integration is ever going to properly work again.
Whats sinister is not especially the rise of the far right, or even the far left - each as bad as each other. whats sinister is why those in charge in europe seem to think that allowing millions of people from the third world into Western Europe is a good idea. As you say its an absolutely shit idea and you have to ask why it is being allowed to happen and isnt being stopped.

Totally meaningless figures.
Arrested does NOT mean found guilty and convicted.

Despite the fact that they’re still well in the minority, the number of terrorists of Arab appearance actually convicted and imprisoned still exceeds that of whites.

In addition taking into account those who have blown themselves up in terrorist acts or been shot, then it becomes clear that the only really meaningful figures have either been ignored or totally distorted by a huge margin.

Basically more fake or misleading news.
You expect nothing less from The Independent which is the wettest most liberal paper out there. Even worse than the Guardian. Youd get more sense on here than you would in their stories.

Whats sinister is not especially the rise of the far right, or even the far left - each as bad as each other. whats sinister is why those in charge in europe seem to think that allowing millions of people from the third world into Western Europe is a good idea. As you say its an absolutely shit idea and you have to ask why it is being allowed to happen and isnt being stopped.
I don't get it either.... never have. It isn't a view shared around the world either. China aren't sat there going ya know what we need.... some Welsh culture in downtown Beijing.

There is extremism on both sides and both need to be looked at with concern.
Ask yourself the very simple question of why the ME is being emptied of Muslims and whose agenda that serves. I think the left would be pretty vexed if they woke up to what could really be going on here. Shalom.

I don't get it either.... never have. It isn't a view shared around the world either. China aren't sat there going ya know what we need.... some Welsh culture in downtown Beijing.
Japan arent doing it, Korea isnt doing it - its only the Western world/white countries thats doing it. Without entering into conspiracy theory territory, I think we'd both like to know why this is happening.

I still think ones more concerning than the other. I mean the number 1 cause of terrorism in the UK, Europe and the world right now is Islam and has been for nearly 20 years.
It's not Islam, but Islamic extremists that are the problem. You are right about the priority of focus but extremism from any quarter needs to be concerning, prevented and and stopped from grooming and growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back