Terrorism arrests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask yourself the very simple question of why the ME is being emptied of Muslims and whose agenda that serves. I think the left would be pretty vexed if they woke up to what could really be going on here. Shalom.

Japan arent doing it, Korea isnt doing it - its only the Western world/white countries thats doing it. Without entering into conspiracy theory territory, I think we'd both like to know why this is happening.
I think it's genuinely what corporations want. Masses of poor people to drive wages down and rents up. It makes absolute sense for a wealthy person to want this stuff.

A Muslim cooked my tea tonight and it was class. On average I order about 5% of my teas from him and 89.2% of them are class, 75% of the consultants I’ve seen at the hospital in the past 18 months have been class and the Muslim lass in the shop is really nice.

None of these Muslims had a beard.

I don't get it either.... never have. It isn't a view shared around the world either. China aren't sat there going ya know what we need.... some Welsh culture in downtown Beijing.
Maybe we should ask the Israelis for their view........

Muslims being pushed out of Gaza, muslims being pushed out of the middle east, muslims being killed in the ME in their hundreds. Its very easy, if you wish to, to come up with a wonderful conspiracy theory.

Anyway have we ever talked about Greater Israel on here before?

I think it's genuinely what corporations want. Masses of poor people to drive wages down and rents up. It makes absolute sense for a wealthy person to want this stuff.
I honestly think its more than corporations. Lets face it the perception is that none of them work, so its not really benefitting Nissan or HSBC or House of Fraser.

It's not Islam, but Islamic extremists that are the problem. You are right about the priority of focus but extremism from any quarter needs to be concerning, prevented and and stopped from grooming and growing.
I think looking at pew polling and studies you can categorise it as Islam. It's become evident that it's not just the extremists that are the problem. The slide to extremism comes from being a moderate and then becoming more conservative. I'm not saying it to simply be provocative, Sam Harris did a very good and detailed podcast on this once explaining how the views of quite a large amount of Muslims in certain countries would be pretty horrifying to ourselves and what we might consider extremist thinking in the Islamic world might simply be seen as conservative.

A Muslim cooked my tea tonight and it was class. On average I order about 5% of my teas from him and 89.2% of them are class, 75% of the consultants I’ve seen at the hospital in the past 18 months have been class and the Muslim lass in the shop is really nice.

None of these Muslims had a beard.
I have Muslims in my family. They just don't take the Quran literally.

Last edited:
Ask yourself the very simple question of why the ME is being emptied of Muslims and whose agenda that serves. I think the left would be pretty vexed if they woke up to what could really be going on here. Shalom.

Japan arent doing it, Korea isnt doing it - its only the Western world/white countries thats doing it. Without entering into conspiracy theory territory, I think we'd both like to know why this is happening.
There is a bigger picture and it is to do with power, politics and greed. The arms industry is a great example of this. Sell to the poor countries, then allow them to collapse into disorder and war and then go in and blow them to bits playing proxy war games. Those in power around the world reap the gains of others misfortunes.

I think looking at pew polling and studies you can categorise it as Islam. It's become evident that it's not just the extremists that are the problem. The slide to extremism comes from being a moderate and then becoming more conservative. I'm not saying it to simply be provocative, Sam Harris did a very good and detailed podcast on this once explaining how the views of quite a large amount of Muslims in certain countries would be pretty horrifying to ourselves and what we might consider extremist thinking in the Islamic world might simply be seen as conservative.

There is problems with Islam I am not denying that and some of these issues have and are still being ignored, but like all major religions, some take doctrine to literal or twist it to suit their own agenda. It's when they start taking it to a new level of extremism that it needs to be confronted and tackled.

Last edited:
There is a bigger picture and it is to do with power, politics and greed. The arms industry is a great example of this. Sell to the poor countries, then allow them to collapse into disorder and war and then go in and blow them to bits playing proxy war games. Those in power around the world reap the gains of others misfortunes.

There is problems with Islam I am not denying that and some of these issues have and are still being ignored, but like all major religions, some take doctrine to literal or twist it to suit their own agenda. It's when they start taking it to a new level of extremism that it needs to be confronted and tackled.
I completely agree and hopefully that is the case, no one wants innocent Muslims to be targeted falsely when no threat is present. We certainly don't want to be looking at all Muslims lile they are an enemy. I just think that we need to be stricter whilst this is the state of the world. I don't see any fault with investigating where funding for every mosque is coming from, I don't see the problem in cutting that funding, I don't see a problem with investigating Islamic schools either for the same reasons. I think we need to be prepared to admit these issues can tun very deep..... that imam who inspired Salman Abedi in the Didsbury mosque.... TR called him out and was called racist for it, a year later the BBC found out he was up to no good..... 4 months later he's still the imam at the mosque..... It just doesn't feel to me like the right level of urgency is there when dealing with this issue. But that might just be me.....

I completely agree and hopefully that is the case, no one wants innocent Muslims to be targeted falsely when no threat is present. We certainly don't want to be looking at all Muslims lile they are an enemy. I just think that we need to be stricter whilst this is the state of the world. I don't see any fault with investigating where funding for every mosque is coming from, I don't see the problem in cutting that funding, I don't see a problem with investigating Islamic schools either for the same reasons. I think we need to be prepared to admit these issues can tun very deep..... that imam who inspired Salman Abedi in the Didsbury mosque.... TR called him out and was called racist for it, a year later the BBC found out he was up to no good..... 4 months later he's still the imam at the mosque..... It just doesn't feel to me like the right level of urgency is there when dealing with this issue. But that might just be me.....
This does need dealing with and stopping those who encourage extremism. As Gillygif pointed out, it's because the governments are not doing their job properly, that extremism is allowed to rise in this and other countries.

This does need dealing with and stopping those who encourage extremism. As Gillygif pointed out, it's because the governments are not doing their job properly, that extremism is allowed to rise in this and other countries.
Absolutely, myself and others went back and forth about this this other day. I don't believe for a second everyone voting "far right" in Europe is is necessarily wed to all of the ideas offered... But they see a priority, lack of urgency from other parties and vote for the only one offering a solution of sorts.

If mainstream parties got rid of the insanity that is unlimited mass immigration they would find people less willing to vote far right.

Although, to be fair, it would be quite difficult to arrest suicide bombers. :lol:
You'd need a slip corden not a Police one.

I’m not excusing it but there was always going to be a backlash. Plus a lot of Eastern Europeans are right wing nutters.
I thought they were all too busy plumbing?

as I’ve said many times on this board ,the rise of the far right is rising in Europe and we are all sleep walking into something sinister.
All cooked up by letting anyfucker into our countries to stab,bomb ,rape and generally take the piss .Or at least that’s how millions are now seeing it .
:lol:
So even crimes committed by white people are the fault of all the brown ones? :lol:

Last edited:
Absolutely, myself and others went back and forth about this this other day. I don't believe for a second everyone voting "far right" in Europe is is necessarily wed to all of the ideas offered... But they see a priority, lack of urgency from other parties and vote for the only one offering a solution of sorts.

If mainstream parties got rid of the insanity that is unlimited mass immigration they would find people less willing to vote far right.
Incompetent and contradictory policies, plus self gain will not allow this to happen.

Sheilds has a massive Muslim community spanning back 100 year or so.Have they intergrated well into the local community or is there division and suspicion like most other towns and cities.
They seemed to be doing fine until the last 20 or 30 years when most of the widely read (then viewed with the rise of satellite TV) media in this country was subsumed by 2 or 3 large conglomerates. These conglomerates have an agenda which has become very f***ing clear in the last couple of years.

You've also got to remember that in reality white people should make up 85-90% of every crime because we are that percentage of the populace.

"Asians" are the ones being over represented in this crime..... says Asians.... we know it's not Chinese and Japanese and a load of other countries aswell.
Maybe it's because the Police are investigating and punishing these crimes more rigorously if they are committed by non Caucasians?
To be honest if it turned out to be that can you imagine Tommy Robinson's face? I'm joking but the American justice system is set up to do just that, the disparity in white/non white members of their prison population is mind blowing. Private companies make money from every prisoner, black people generally can't afford bail. It's horrific.

I don't get it either.... never have. It isn't a view shared around the world either. China aren't sat there going ya know what we need.... some Welsh culture in downtown Beijing.
I don't think there's anywhere in the World except the obvious saying 'you know what we need? More Welsh culture'.

Last edited:
Arrest figures mean fuck all.
Can you provide the length of sentences of each ethnic group in the last year?
Or the number of terrorist attacks from each ethnic group in the last year ?
Or the number of deaths of each ethnic group in the last year?
Its all provided in the article.

Why would I provide them if they are already in the article? Idiot.

There's your problem. There are millions in America just as extreme as the Jihadists but Christian. The European model is the only one that comes anywhere near working, tolerance, freedom to worship Thomas the Tank Engine if you want, you can even build a massive engine shed if you like. The problem now is that powerful corporations have vested interests in the turmoil of constant war. Sell the bombs to obliterate, supply the means to rebuild, exploit whatever is left. What is happening now is the thick end of a wedge that started out thinly decades ago.

Arsehole. Pinching my crack before I had a chance to post it. :lol:

I'm not (for once) just playing Devil's Advocate but the UK is practically the most powerful country in the World regarding 'soft power. Cutting edge technology, legacy military bases, economic contacts, military contracts and contacts through training members of half the elite families around the World. Going back centuries. I don't think for one minute that they'd miss a tap in that close to home. If someone like that is allowed to continue it's for operational reasons. A honeytrap.

Last edited:
You'd need a slip corden not a Police one.

I thought they were all too busy plumbing?

So even crimes committed by white people are the fault of all the brown ones? :lol:
I’m trying to be serious mate and your being daft .

Incompetent and contradictory policies, plus self gain will not allow this to happen.
Unfortunately I think you're correct

There's your problem. There are millions in America just as extreme as the Jihadists but Christian. The European model is the only one that comes anywhere near working, tolerance, freedom to worship Thomas the Tank Engine if you want, you can even build a massive engine shed if you like. The problem now is that powerful corporations have vested interests in the turmoil of constant war. Sell the bombs to obliterate, supply the means to rebuild, exploit whatever is left. What is happening now is the thick end of a wedge that started out thinly decades ago.

Arsehole. Pinching my crack before I had a chance to post it. :lol:

I'm not (for once) just playing Devil's Advocate but the UK is practically the most powerful country in the World regarding 'soft power. Cutting edge technology, legacy military bases, economic contacts, military contracts and contacts through training members of half the elite families around the World. Going back centuries. I don't think for one minute that they'd miss a tap in that close to home. If someone like that is allowed to continue it's for operational reasons. A honeytrap.
No offence mate but I think your completely wrong on both accounts there like. Millions of Christian jihadists? Wtf......

Last edited:
Must be such a terrible cover-up going on. We're constantly told by some posters on here that the far left are as bad as the far right, yet it's struggle to find any convictions for terrorist-related offences from the left, no shooting and stabbing an MP to death on the street, no driving a van into an elderly man, no convictions for planning to butcher another MP with a machete, nothing equivalent to being convicted for planning to murder people in a gay pride march, no nail bombs in pubs killing four people. I wonder what on earth it could be that makes people wilfully ignore all of that to make their specious comparisons.

White extremist; shouts/points at people.

Muslimica extremist; hacks off heads and blows up music arenas, fires ray guns.

They're still massively over represented considering they are a much smaller percentage of the country. In reality every crime should be committed in Britain by a majority of white people as we are the majority.
Why do you think half of all crimes aren’t committed by women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back